RYL Forums

Forum Jump

Old 05-08-2008, 02:35 PM   #1
falling tears

I am currently:
SI Question - (may be triggering) Taking my own blood???

Hi i am sorry for posting but i am in a bit of a dilema atm.

this is really gonig to sound stupid and sick, but as part of my self harming ritual i have been taking my own blood.

Anyway last night i decided to try, so to get the impurities out of me, but i feel asleep in the bath and when i woke up after about two hours, the bath was just black with blood. i had already lost around two pints of blood when i fell asleep, but whe ni woke up I could not even walk, or get out of the bath.

my skin is still very pail although i am aneamic so i am quite pale anyway. however my family keep going on ar me at how white i look, but i kind of thought that I would feel fine today cos my blood is normal again.

But i dont feel fine, i feel sick and dizzy and my head is pounding, i am tying not to make myself sick today as i am bulimic. But I am really struggling.

i just want to take my blood again although i know this isnt good.

What shall i do?

i am sorry

Take care and much love to all.

Last edited by Mrs Sam : 06-08-2008 at 05:35 PM. Reason: removed detail as could be seen as tip sharing

Here is an angel of healing i drew for everyone needing that extra hope... God bless you all and i wish you a speedy recovery...

Old 05-08-2008, 02:49 PM   #2
loopylucy08
*Becky*

I am currently:

LISTEN TO YOUR VOICEMAIL. YOU NEED TO GO TO HOSPITAL OR THE DOCTORS!!!!!!!! I am coming over in a bit ok?

"The purest expression of pain is pain itself"
Lovin ya all my RYLelies!
PM me any time
Rebecca
xxx

Old 05-08-2008, 02:53 PM   #3
flippinterp

Ultimately, your best bet is to visit your GP so he can find out just how anemic you are- and how best to treat you. In the meantime, try to stay hydrated and eat as normally as possible. And take it SLOWLY when standing up... it helps with the dizziness.

Who can attest that when they're at their best
Oh their worst is still crouching close behind
It's coming to peace with the darkness in me
That allows the true light to shine inside
"Ups and Downs" ~ Kendall Payne

Old 05-08-2008, 02:54 PM   #4
loopylucy08
*Becky*

I am currently:

Right I am jusr getting changed into something more comfy then Im on my way! You know how much I love and care for your as a friend. And I know its selfish and I know you may hate me, but I couldnt bear to lose you and from what you've said about everything, you NEED medical attention.
Im sorry sweetheart but if any thing happened to you and I had knew and been in a position to stop it but didnt, I would have to live with that for the rest of my life.
I love you so much but you need help.

xxx

PM me any time
Rebecca
xxx

Old 05-08-2008, 03:24 PM   #5
whirlpools

Becky is right, losing two pints will probably mean you'll require a blood transfusion. it's really important xxx

Old 05-08-2008, 03:30 PM   #6
loopylucy08
*Becky*

I am currently:

Just to let you all know, Im about to take Jen for medical help now.
xxx

PM me any time
Rebecca
xxx

Old 05-08-2008, 03:30 PM   #7
Oliviaface

Well done Lucy.
You've done the right thing both as a supporter and a friend.
Take care both of you!

x

Old 05-08-2008, 04:22 PM   #8
Sleepless123

I am currently:

Jen or Lucy please let us know how things are when you can.Jen im so sorry your going through this and Lucy you are a great person.Sending calming and concerned thoughts to you both.

i do not always manage to be around but i wish you all the very best - love and luck to you all!

Old 05-08-2008, 04:36 PM   #9
loopylucy08
*Becky*

I am currently:

We have an appointment at 5:45, if the doctor says she needs hospital, then I'm going to get her there and sort her out. I have printed out her RYL posts. She is very nervous as our GP is away and she has to see one of the other doctors. But she does know she needs to go and if I have to put a lead and collar on her and drag her in then I will. Thank you for all your kind messages and we'll keep you updated!

PM me any time
Rebecca
xxx

Old 05-08-2008, 04:46 PM   #10
Sleepless123

I am currently:

Thanks for letting us know Lucy and also for trying to help Jen.You are a great friend!Good luck.i hope it goes ok.You are both doing the right thing.i send you both some strength, hope you are both as ok as you can be and will be thinking of you.

i do not always manage to be around but i wish you all the very best - love and luck to you all!

Old 05-08-2008, 04:58 PM   #11
Oliviaface

Once again, well done and thank you for helping her Lucy.

Old 05-08-2008, 05:52 PM   #12
Doesnt_matter
Judith

Hi Jen,
I'm glad that you go to a doc because I am/ was anemic, too, and I once lost a lot of blood (because something in my intestines had "broken") and I had to take a few infusions (blood donations).
You know, we are lucky because the most dangerous thing is to lose your consciousness and bleed to death.

You wrote that you are even more paler than you had been before and you feel dizzy, so this shows that your body reacted to the blood loss.
I hope the docs you see are nice and don't give you a hard time for what you've done.

You know, I once heard a story on the radio (radio call in show) about a woman who had done the same thing you done. It isn't a very "common" SI method but it shows that you aren't the only one who does it.

Please try not do do this thing again because it is very, very dangerous!

Lucy, you might have saved a life .

Hugs, I would be glad to read an update,
Judith

I can't control my destiny.
I trust my soul. My only goal is just to be.
(Rent)

I'm selfish, inpatient and a little insecure.
I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. (Marilyn Monroe)

Old 05-08-2008, 06:34 PM   #13
loopylucy08
*Becky*

I am currently:

Jen is ok. Ive got to take her back tomorrow to have her blood count done again. I wont really post the rest of the details because Im not really sure its my place and she may fill you in later, but just to let you know she is going to be alright.

Once again, thanks for the support one and all!
xxx

PM me any time
Rebecca
xxx

Old 05-08-2008, 06:42 PM   #14
Sleepless123

I am currently:

Thanks for that.Thats a relief, the main thing is that she is ok!Well done.

Old 05-08-2008, 07:03 PM   #15
Animad

I'm glad you've sought medical attention, it was the right thing to do and you should be proud of yourself for doing it.

I just want to say that it is a good idea from now on not to take your own blood, it is VERY dangerous especially as you don't know what you're properly doing as lots of damage can be caused. Please try and ignore urges to do it again, bloodloss isn't the only danger.

Old 06-08-2008, 09:25 AM   #16
falling tears

I am currently:

Thankyou so so much to everybody, Rebecca (loopy lucy0 is really a great friend. i am off to the docs in an hour or so, and am seeing a stupid pyshciatrist this afternoon.

i am still having many erges to do it again, but you guys are being so supportive and I really dont know what i would do without the help of RYL, thankyou everybody so much.

love and best wishes to all. xxxxx

Here is an angel of healing i drew for everyone needing that extra hope... God bless you all and i wish you a speedy recovery...

Old 06-08-2008, 09:32 AM   #17
Alone and Scared
*Roby and Allie's Angel!*

I am currently:

*hugs*

I hope the appointment goes ok hunni. xxxxx

-“And the day came when the risk it took to remain tight inside the bud was more painful than the risk it took to bloom.” Anais Nin-

Allie, Mutt, Great Grandma, Hope and Humbug. I love you and miss you all. xx
Love you Caz, Kel, Roby &&Dasher. xx

Old 06-08-2008, 11:57 AM   #18
falling tears

I am currently:

back from the appt, and my arm has been dressed where i took my own blood because it has got infected. I had two blood tests also, and right at this moment am feeling pretty ill...nevermind i will be fine.

you all take care and thanks so much for all of your support.

much love jen. XxXxXxX

Old 06-08-2008, 12:50 PM   #19
Mrs Sam
Nothing Special

I am currently:

Hi all,

i have closed this due to the threadstarter now receiving medical help for her problem. Jen i'm pleased you are getting the help you need.

Take care

Sam
RYL Moderator

xxx

Something Special.

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)