Live Help

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 08-01-2009, 01:19 AM   #1
whenimallaloneithinkofyou

I am currently:
this girl

Ok so theres this girl and we were really close, like so close, but we had a bit of a falling out and then she started goin out wiv this other guy. Then i started talking to her again and the other night i told her i still really like her and she said she had feelings for me as well. Then she rang tonight and we talked about it and i decided to do the good guy thing, cos i live wiv this guy at skl, and sed tht i just wanted her to be happy and i didnt want to get in the way of her relationship because she does really like this guy and if she liked me it wod so we needed to stop like tlkin and stuff cos thts wts best 4 her and now and it will make it easier for her i wish i hadnt cos it hurts and i like her so much and now all i can think about is going back to the blade to make it feel better but i don't want to and i don't know what to do, i think i love her and i told her that and i know it's not fair on her and im so ahhhhhhhhhh

whenimallaloneithinkofyou is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Hugs Given By :
Old 08-01-2009, 01:26 AM   #2
green.eyes
killing me softly

I am currently:

*hugs*
she knows how you feel now hun so unfortunately the rest is up to her. if she decides she wants to end the realtionship and go out with you hopefully you can work things out so the other guy isnt mad at you over it.
if not, well there's a good chance the relationship may end in time anyway and then you may get your chance then.
try not to cut hun, it wont solve anything in the long run. remember that you're doing the honourable thing in this and everything happens for a reason, if its meant to work out between you it will in time
take care

green.eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 01:33 AM   #3
whenimallaloneithinkofyou

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by green.eyes View Post
*hugs*
she knows how you feel now hun so unfortunately the rest is up to her. if she decides she wants to end the realtionship and go out with you hopefully you can work things out so the other guy isnt mad at you over it.
if not, well there's a good chance the relationship may end in time anyway and then you may get your chance then.
try not to cut hun, it wont solve anything in the long run. remember that you're doing the honourable thing in this and everything happens for a reason, if its meant to work out between you it will in time
take care
thank you for replying and for your help x

Before you, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars – points of light and reason. And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn’t see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason for anything.

whenimallaloneithinkofyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 04:19 PM   #4
Popple

*cuddles*
Theres is nothing you can do now, it's up to her to make her decisions.
I hope you can get it worked out.
I wish I had something useful to say but I dont.
Take care of yourself love
xx

You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

Popple is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)