Live Help

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 25-05-2016, 02:06 AM   #1
consequential

Been ages

I haven't been on here in ages, not sure if anyone noticed. I'm not coping at all right now. My family are being very hard on me and I feel very alone. Please no negative comments.

It became like a sort of prison. Encased in a silver shell, words so full of bleeding need spilled like drops on dry leaves. And all the while laughter prevailed a long way from here. Nowhere land, nowhere time, nowhere space.

consequential is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Hugs Given By :
Old 25-05-2016, 02:32 AM   #2
consequential

I just don't want to feel so alone, that's all. I know what everyone said on here about my family was right but I kept on trying fruitlessly.
My sister rang me threatening me and I had to call the police then all hell broke loose. They keep emotionally blackmailing me through putting me down so I keep going back to them ad infinitum.

It became like a sort of prison. Encased in a silver shell, words so full of bleeding need spilled like drops on dry leaves. And all the while laughter prevailed a long way from here. Nowhere land, nowhere time, nowhere space.

Old 25-05-2016, 02:34 AM   #3
consequential

I've started smoking again after 15 years out of stress and I'm sick from it. Don't know what else to do :(

Old 25-05-2016, 02:43 AM   #4
consequential

My health is the same and I've not found anywhere to live. It's really expensive to live here but there is nothing available due to the housing crisis in Ireland at the moment. I have a new nurse as the old one went on maternity leave so I have to start all over with this one. I missed a lot of appointments tbh as I can't get out of bed so it's not their fault.
I'm still working though and I still want to do my MA but I'm not eligible for funding. I just feel very low and sad like I can't get out of it.

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)