RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 24-12-2015, 12:42 AM   #41
consequential

Thanks guys.
I had to give up cheffing as I got very unwell with an auto immune disease so can't stand or use my hands. I am signed up for tutoring for the art and english and art history so just waiting for students! I had my heart set on a Masters and then a PhD if I were able. My family refused to help so I had to pull out, I got offered a place in Trinity, it's one of the top Unis. I never believed someone like me would get that chance. I feel lost and forgotten. My jobs offer no financial security after years of studying and working.

It became like a sort of prison. Encased in a silver shell, words so full of bleeding need spilled like drops on dry leaves. And all the while laughter prevailed a long way from here. Nowhere land, nowhere time, nowhere space.

consequential is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2015, 12:50 AM   #42
consequential

NO hahaha. I wish.

It became like a sort of prison. Encased in a silver shell, words so full of bleeding need spilled like drops on dry leaves. And all the while laughter prevailed a long way from here. Nowhere land, nowhere time, nowhere space.

Old 24-12-2015, 06:25 AM   #43
consequential

I never said I was an artist. What's with the interview because I don't feel safe here anymore.

Old 24-12-2015, 06:36 AM   #44
consequential

I don't feel well. I'm not sure if I can handle this.

Old 24-12-2015, 03:38 PM   #45
consequential

No it's ok. I had no sleep last night and feel unwell.

Old 24-12-2015, 08:54 PM   #46
consequential

I already apologised.

Old 24-12-2015, 08:57 PM   #47
consequential

I don't think this thread is about the poster. Take it to PM please.

Old 25-12-2015, 03:20 PM   #48
consequential

I received no card or present and not one friend thought of me either.
I think it's time I left here and moved on. Anyone I ever put time into did not deserve it.

Old 25-12-2015, 06:32 PM   #49
consequential

Nobody rang me today so i rang home but my mother just talking about the rest of the family and never once asked me was I ok. I am just left completely alone and nobody would notice if I just left for good.
I have had it. I had so many false people around me with money who never helped me out too.

Old 25-12-2015, 09:10 PM   #50
consequential

I'm very alone. I'm invisible.

Old 26-12-2015, 05:55 PM   #51
when.will.it.end
{Katie}

I am currently:

Hi lovely, I haven't read through the previous posts yet but you're not invisible, I'm here. Do you know whats stressing you out at the moment?

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful,
committed citizens can change the world;
its the only thing that ever does.

when.will.it.end is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2015, 08:12 PM   #52
consequential

I'm lonely.
I called to see my family, my father, brother and sister were drunk. My mother was ok. I went to my sister's and she wouldn't even sit down with me or talk to me. My niece and nephew refused to come out of their rooms to even say Hi and I haven't seen them since last year. I drove home crying.
I reared them and they gave me not even a moment. It's lousy of them and I think I am done this time. My sister made excuses for them but I told her enough is enough they are both adults now and it's not acceptable anymore.

Old 26-12-2015, 09:16 PM   #53
consequential

I told her that it wasn't on them not even saying hello to me and she made excuses for them but they are 21 and 24 now so it's not believable. All she did was fuss over cooking and said I couldn't even have a coffee as she was too busy but I haven't seen her in nearly a year either.

Old 27-12-2015, 01:22 AM   #54
consequential

Helped her? She tells me I can't cook and once I sat down she moved my bag and coat straight away cos they were bothering her. She won't let anyone in the kitchen when she is cooking. I don't think people realise what I'm dealing with here. She is like this all year round cooking non stop and eating, it's all she talks about. I'm not the problem, I drove two hours on flooded roads and couldn't even get an hello from the two kids I helped bring up. I think it's absolutely shocking anyway and selfish.
This same sister left me on my own for my birthday and went out with her friends instead and spent a fortune on them while with me she couldn't afford a cup of coffee. I'm on here telling you how bad it is.

Old 27-12-2015, 04:29 PM   #55
consequential

I had to drive to the crisis team and the nurse was like why aren't you doing this or that. No sympathy whatsoever. I had no sleep and feel worse now. There was no kindness shown and she accused me of taking drugs of all things. I'm actually pretty upset. Nerve of her.

Old 28-12-2015, 11:20 PM   #56
consequential

I don't think anyone would notice if I died. Why are people berating me for reaching out?

Old 29-12-2015, 12:10 AM   #57
consequential

Nobody cares.

Old 29-12-2015, 12:55 AM   #58
CaiteeBug
Why Be Normal? Paranormal Is More Fun!

I am currently:

Honestly, you are so stuck in your mental illness right now that you can't see how much people care about you on here and have offered some excellent advice over your many threads about the same issues. Until you find your light out of the tunnel, you'll remain in the darkness.

CaiteeBug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2015, 01:05 AM   #59
consequential

I'm sorry. I feel very unwell and spent all the holidays alone.

Old 29-12-2015, 02:21 AM   #60
consequential

I don't want to be alone anymore.

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)