RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 18-12-2009, 06:01 PM   #19481
Absynnthe
Nooting at the sky

I am currently:

Coolness. :) I sing, and I'm teaching myself guitar, bass and piano. :D you're too talented. :P

*offers hug*

DID system of lots and lots.
The Best Revenge Is Bettering Yourself.

Absynnthe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2009, 06:03 PM   #19482
Scarletdreamer
.toxic.girl.april.

I am currently:

*hugs back*

Bass as in string bass, or bass guitar? Sorry, really don't know much about guitar. Hubby wanted to learn it but hasn't really put forth the effort. Anyway, he's tone deaf... haha. :P

Thanks for the compliment. I really don't think I'm talented, or intelligent, or anything good. :(

*hides under duvet*

RYL family: Doikers is my brother
All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter into another! - Anatole France.

Scarletdreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2009, 06:16 PM   #19483
Absynnthe
Nooting at the sky

I am currently:

Bass guitar. The guitar for lazy people XD Although I did try and learn cello for a bit... Epic fail >.<

And you are talented and intelligent. It's just your mind telling you silly things.... did that make sense? I dunno, did in my mind.

*gives pillow*

Old 18-12-2009, 06:40 PM   #19484
Scarletdreamer
.toxic.girl.april.

I am currently:

Yeh, it made sense. Thanks for being so kind. :) I'd like to hear you sing sometime, bet you have a good voice. I've been told that I do, been a worship leader at an old church, but that was only because there wasn't anyone else to do the job. Lol. But I really don't know if I can sing well or not. :-/

*takes pillow gratefully... and whacks you over the head with it* :D

All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter into another! - Anatole France.

Old 18-12-2009, 06:45 PM   #19485
Absynnthe
Nooting at the sky

I am currently:

*falls over with shock* XD Meanie! *tackle, pins down*

Well, my band are gonna start recording soon, and I do randomly have a tendancy post things on Youtube o.O SO next time I post something worth watching, I'll send it to ya. :P The onky vid of me singing right now was when I was hyper and bored and sounded crap. xP

Old 18-12-2009, 06:48 PM   #19486
Scarletdreamer
.toxic.girl.april.

I am currently:

Oh neat, you're in a band. :) I'd love to see a clip, so feel free to PM me the link the next time you have one up. :)

Yep, I'm a meanie alright... :D

*clobbers you with a slipper* :P

Old 18-12-2009, 07:01 PM   #19487
Absynnthe
Nooting at the sky

I am currently:

I will :) We haven't really got a name yet, Some of us want Assaut On The Dawn, SOme want Lava Lake and I want Llama lake XD

*squeaks and rolls off, throws teddy at*

Old 18-12-2009, 07:19 PM   #19488
Scarletdreamer
.toxic.girl.april.

I am currently:

Ooh a teddy!!

I like Assault on the Dawn... but I gotta admit, Llama Lake has a ring to it!! :P

Urgh don't feel good. My dad just invited me to have lunch with him and my sister... don't wanna go but I know I need lunch... but I know that I'm going to want to purge after I eat. Frick it all. :(

Old 18-12-2009, 07:24 PM   #19489
Absynnthe
Nooting at the sky

I am currently:

:( *jumps on* Why don't you just eat a small amount for now? Tell your dad you're not feeling great, and eat enough to keep you going for a bit. You're not fat, and you won't get fat.

*LickFace* :) You'll be fine.

Old 18-12-2009, 08:29 PM   #19490
SoMuchMore
-Laura-

I am currently:

*runs in throwing pillows and confetti and hands out holiday cookies*

I'm finally done with final exams! Time to celebrate.. Thought I would include the ward in my party lol.

Hope everyone is alright!
*hugs everyone in sight* (oops i rhymed :-P)

<3

forgiveness is the release of all hope for a better past
- buddy wakefield

I won't give up if you don't give up

SoMuchMore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2009, 08:32 PM   #19491
Absynnthe
Nooting at the sky

I am currently:

*squeals and huggles back*

How did they go? Do you think you did good? WHat were they on?

*chomps down on cookie* :D

Old 18-12-2009, 08:58 PM   #19492
SoMuchMore
-Laura-

I am currently:

They weren't as awful as I thought they would be... but I absolutely hate studying so this week has been quite long until now lol.
They were over geology (ew), research methods in psychology, and legal issues in mass communication.
Not the most fun of all semesters.. hopefully, my classes will be more fun in spring semester.

<3

forgiveness is the release of all hope for a better past
- buddy wakefield

I won't give up if you don't give up

SoMuchMore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2009, 09:35 PM   #19493
Absynnthe
Nooting at the sky

I am currently:

Good times. :D

Studying = Boo. ;[

But End of Exams = Whoop!

*throws spare confetti and cookie crumbs over*

Old 18-12-2009, 10:54 PM   #19494
Scarletdreamer
.toxic.girl.april.

I am currently:

Yey for end of exams. I finished my last one yesterday morning. :) I took research methods (for psych) in fall 2007 I think. It wasn't my favorite class either... and as a counseling track major, I had to take research methods II in spring 2008. And do a huge group presentation that we worked on all semester!! Eugh. Bad memories, heh.

DV, thanks for the support. I am fat, or at least, I feel fat, and I haven't seen my nutritionist in quite awhile. I see him next Wednesday and I'm nervous. :( I ate a small bit, my only real meal of the day (silly me) and I am working on drinking some Vitamin Water ♥ but today's really been a crappy day as far as drinking enough and eating enough. I hope all of break isn't like this. :(

*celebrates with Laura* :D

*hugs everyone*

Old 19-12-2009, 12:34 AM   #19495
Absynnthe
Nooting at the sky

I am currently:

Call me Franz :P

And how about seeing a personal trainer instead of a nutritionist? That way you can have a part nutritionalist part exercise helper. It helps me alot with how I feel about myself. :) Or you can have both. :O

Vitamin water is nice. :) Better than what I'm being forced down me. >.> Stupid vitamin pills....

Old 19-12-2009, 01:14 AM   #19496
Scarletdreamer
.toxic.girl.april.

I am currently:

Yey Franz!! lol. Nice to have something besides initials to call you. :P

I actually have a personal trainer, but he lives 1200 miles away. It's going to work out though!! because he and I are both determined that I am going to lose XXlbs in 6 months. I just need to get the full regimen down so I can do it and get losing weight. I've actually been wondering if I should just terminate my care at the nutritionist's that I see and go with my trainer. Dunno though... I don't think that my treatment team would really agree. Haha.

I recently switched from being a lacto-ovo vegetarian to eating fish as well, so that additional protein without carbs really should help bump up my metabolism - which is pretty crappily low. Or was, anyway. My N kept telling me to eat more and exercise less... like that makes a lot of sense. People online are telling me to follow my N's plans, not my PT's... but my N's stuff hasn't worked very well in years and my PT might have a little more knowledge when it comes to losing weight. Sooo... I'm not sure what to do. *waffles*

Eugh vitamin pills. I prefer getting my vitamins through things like Propel and Vitamin Water. Just bought a flat of 12 Propels the other day. I asked for a flat of VW for Christmas... haha... since it might come from a store that I can't go to as I don't have a member's card (elitist... lol). I don't know, though.

I just ate supper and am still "hungry" - stupid body. It's so fricking messed up!! :( I also want to purge and can see myself doing it... really really want to... but that's nothing new. It's an ongoing struggle and I really need to just QUIT IT. :(

Old 19-12-2009, 01:31 AM   #19497
Absynnthe
Nooting at the sky

I am currently:

*latches onto and stops from purging by sitting on*

My mum has gotten a new type of vitamin pills, which are kinda like sweets. They're yummy, but morish. o.O

Your trainer lives.... o.O Whoa. Let's a loooong way away.

ooOo! Do you keep a diary of what you're eating and when you're doing exercise? Try it, it's a really good way of keeping things under your control. And if you show your nutritionalist ( God I hate typing that word o.O) they can make ajustments! :D

*dances and throws confetti*

Old 19-12-2009, 01:38 AM   #19498
Scarletdreamer
.toxic.girl.april.

I am currently:

Thanks for stopping me from purging. ;) In actuality, my husband's home so there's no way I'd get away with it. He's like the purge police... lol. And SI police. But I don't mind. I need that kind of accountability.

Yeh, my trainer lives that far away. Haha. We met over WoW - my hubby has known him for 3 years and I've talked with him since March, much moreso recently. We exchanged phone numbers and my husband and I are going down to visit him & his family the first few weeks in January. :) I'm excited and so is he (and so is my husband, although he doesn't admit it). It's going to be fun and I'm going to get my butt worked off. Haha.

I measured myself today - as my PT told me to do - and it was disheartening. :( I am so big. Ankles, calves, thighs, hips, waist, chest, biceps... I am awful. So gigantic!! That probably wasn't the wisest thing to do to keep me from purging... lol. Sometimes I can be the stupidest person ever. :-/

But I am going to keep a journal of that sort of thing. I have one that I had used for a food diary, and I'm turning it into an exercise/measurement/weight loss/food one. Heh.

Gahhh I hate eating disorders!!!!!

Old 19-12-2009, 01:46 AM   #19499
Absynnthe
Nooting at the sky

I am currently:

I know how you feel hon. I really do. :D But the fact that you've an amazing husband who is the epic of SI/ED... Well, you're lucky, :P

The journal thing is a really good idea. Try not to focus on sizes, but on keeping your eating and exercise stable. You'll feel better about yourself, and feel more in control without having to purge. :)

Old 19-12-2009, 03:27 PM   #19500
Scarletdreamer
.toxic.girl.april.

I am currently:

Thanks, Franz. :) I will try to do better... it's just SO FRICKING HARD!!! :( I just ate breakfast and it was a biggish one (we went out for breakfast)... urgh. Healthy, for the most part, but that doesn't stop me from wanting to purge. Grrrrowl!!!

I see my NP today. I'm afraid that I made her angry the last time I texted her, about getting FMLA paperwork for my husband. So... I'm worried about today's appt. But afterwards we're going to my parents' house for lunch - my sister is home for the hols - and then we're going to get our tree after lunch, and then go out to dinner to celebrate my sister's birthday (today) and my husband's (1 January). Woohoo. More food. >_< Just what I need!!!! :(

Oh well. The tree thing will be fun, I think. I hope. :-/

*hugs everyone*

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 5 (0 members and 5 guests)