RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 17-10-2017, 09:16 PM   #1
Mihashi

I am currently:
Imbalance in head?

Forgive me if this is the wrong forum to post this.

I know it's been a while since I've been here, but I wanted to see if anybody here might what's been going on. Because I surely don't.

I've been feeling this weird out-of-balance feeling, like my head was mostly full of water and someone swished it around. I used to get that when I was SHing, and that was actually just before the SH happened. I haven't SH'd in a long time, and I definitely haven't today. The weird thing is that my head keeps going back and forth between the swishy feeling and normal consciousness.

This. Never. Happens.

Now, it could be my body reacting to the tropical storm that's been going on that kicked up Saharan dust and made the sky orange yesterday (I now live in England). That is very possible. It also could be the fact that my body still wants more rest after the kick-to-the-teeth I gave my sleep schedule yesterday. But my body and mind don't ever do this even when my sleep schedule is way out of whack on a daily basis.

I'm going to contact the NHS tomorrow because I need to get official diagnosis on things anyway and I need to figure out how I'm going to get a dermatologist, but I'm wondering if this is something to bring up, and if anyone else knows what it could be.

Mihashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2017, 02:14 AM   #2
Juella
Valerie

I am currently:

Hey there! I know it's a bit late, but I just wanted to say I have very similar feelings to and for me that's a symptom of anxiety. But I'm sure it can be linked to different things as well. I think you should bring it up to your doctor. Did you try to bring it up when you contacted NHS?

Juella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2017, 10:41 PM   #3
Mihashi

I am currently:

Sorry for the later response on this.

I haven't told them yet, but I'm planning on telling the GP when I get there.

Old 22-10-2017, 11:45 PM   #4
Juella
Valerie

I am currently:

No need to apologize, it's totally up to you!

I think telling your GP is a great idea! Hope everything works out well.

Old 01-11-2017, 05:58 PM   #5
Mihashi

I am currently:

The SHing was definitely not a grounding thing. Dissociation might have happened, but the SHing happened because I felt that I needed to do it because I felt it was deserved and things couldn't continue without it.

Anyway, I had the meet a couple of days ago. I did mention this, but he didn't seem to take much notice. However, it seems clear to the GP that I have anxiety, considering that he suggested I go to the local wellbeing center for possible CBT.

He also said I might have BPD, but treatment for that is much more private.

Old 07-11-2017, 04:57 AM   #6
Juella
Valerie

I am currently:

How do you feel about the meet results and how things are progressing? Are you actually planning to go to the wellbeing center for CBT?

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)