RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 20-03-2019, 01:28 AM   #1
yoyogirl

I am currently:
I want run away...

Help me I can’t stop thinking of running away, I keep going over the plans of what I’m going to do and how I’m going to do it in my head. I know I am adult and can make my own decisions in life...
I have told my mental health team and they’ve sent me an earlier appointment but it seems nothing I do seems to get away from this feeling.
I even tried Samaritiains and load of meaningless distractions, that solve no purpose but to make want to sleep, friendships I don’t want to bother even and there and other things I’m not in thr right place for mentally and physically.
I don’t even want to contemplate the problems of life, they are far boring to even think about ..
I’m not well enough to look for work, I am not well enough to even do stuff voluntary, there is no garantee my fibromylagia would be in good place or MH with Bpd. I have been signed off sick pernamently....
I’m actuallly more concerned with running from everything, no wanting to be here/wanting to be here issues then those problems.. I want to run away

Have you ever confused a dream with life? Or stolen something when you have the cash? Have you ever been blue? Or thought your train moving while sitting still? Maybe I was just crazy. Maybe it was the 60's. Or maybe I was just a girl... interrupted.
I know what it's like to want to die. How it hurts to smile. How you try to fit in but you can't. How you hurt yourself on the outside to try to kill the thing on the inside. I tried groups, didn't work out just made my depression a lot worse.

yoyogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
One Hug Given By:
Old 20-03-2019, 02:59 PM   #2
one_step_closer
The Shadow of the Day

I think I can understand what you mean, it can be hard when you are tried of what is going on in your life. The only suggestions I can think of are - can you physically run/exercise? Sometimes it's enough even just to be actually running. Can you go on a short trip somewhere? Or can you think of ways to tackle the things that you want to run from?

I put it down on paper and then the ghost does not ache so much.

Don't try to calm the storm, calm yourself, the storm will pass.

You didn't come this far just to come this far.

one_step_closer is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)