RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-06-2007, 03:01 PM   #1
Saerie

I am currently:
ARRGGGHHHH

I'm still so upst about being the last one to be 18. August ****ing 19th. EVERYONE is going out apart from ME. I CAN'T see friends very much at all. This is the convo I had with my boyfriend on MSN just now

Tom...Thought I ought to bare my naked feelings, thought I oughtta tear the curtain down says:
you k?
Saeriiiee! says:
no, quite down
Tom...Thought I ought to bare my naked feelings, thought I oughtta tear the curtain down says:
how come?
Saeriiiee! says:
just this whole summer and going out business
Saeriiiee! says:
i'm going to see friends 'every so often'
as usual
sarah, you're just going to have to accept it
there is NOTHING we can do about that AT all
Saeriiiee! says:
i know :| and i'm not saying that there's a solution to it
Saeriiiee! says:
but, i'm allowed to be upset about it
Saeriiiee! says:
just because there's no solution, it doesn't mean i'm going to cheer up all of a sudden!!
but i'm getting upset at you constantly being upset
Saeriiiee! says:
it's very hard to accept something like this
i don't like it when you complain about this day in, day out
Saeriiiee! says:
it's just hard for me to accept :(
Saeriiiee! says:
summer = friends and having fun, yes?
Saeriiiee! says:
i'm hardly going to get that. so why is it so hard for you to understand why i'm not accepting it easily?
and i've already told you, we will, as much as we can
we've had this conversation hundreds of times now
i'm getting very bored of it
anyway I have to go now
I will talk to you later
<3 xxxxxxx love you
Saeriiiee! says:
bye

Why doesn't he understand how hard it is to accept something as big as this? It's SUMMER FFS :(((

Saerie is offline   Reply With Quote
One Hug Given By:
Old 06-06-2007, 03:18 PM   #2
perfection is a flaw

aww hun being left out sucks *hugs*
maybe you could ask your friends if they could do something where you dont have to be over eighteen
x x x

perfection is a flaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 03:50 PM   #3
Saerie

I am currently:

It's such a big group of friends, and they're not like that. It's either pub/clubs or house parties. Which according to Tom will be 'every so often'... :(

Old 06-06-2007, 04:16 PM   #4
surprising mystery

I am currently:

My birthday is in August as well and this year I will be 18, I know how you mean, but honestly, pubs are so over-rated and not actually very exciting, as for clubs.. I dont know.. obviously but try to look forward to it cos its not like its not going to be soon.

As for seeing your friends, why dont you organise a shopping trip or mini-break, camping? a barbeque? or a meal out somewhere. There are pleanty of things you can do, that are actually a lot more fun. What about going to a theme park, its getting warmer so you can do more outside now.

Take care, try to look around this and find other stuff to do, I bet some of your mates would really appreciate doing something different.

X Marie X

L_M_G is my mummy :) inkerman and razorbladedarling are my two non-identical twin sprogs (concieved on same day) Scabette< cos she has the cutest puppy dog eyes and i cant resist!feeling-afraid< my bottle of glitter!! which i just have to have :Pmidnight stars< my gorgeous sister, whom i love to bits ;) Dance With The Fairy< *star*gazing*buddie :] Broken-Fairy is my partner in crime ;) little_miss is my real life saviour PaperClip is my stationary queen

surprising mystery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 04:35 PM   #5
Saerie

I am currently:

Yeah, I'll try to organize things..
But they're all lads. Maybe the theme park idea would appeal to them.
Thanks

Old 06-06-2007, 04:41 PM   #6
surprising mystery

I am currently:

Cool, I personally think the theme park would be right up their street :P Guys always like a bit of dare and excitment!

Hope it all goes well :) Take care and PM me anytime and I will brainstorm some other ideas, as I have a fair few guy mates as well and shopping never goes down well... not the sort of shopping i like anyway :P

X

L_M_G is my mummy :) inkerman and razorbladedarling are my two non-identical twin sprogs (concieved on same day) Scabette< cos she has the cutest puppy dog eyes and i cant resist!feeling-afraid< my bottle of glitter!! which i just have to have :Pmidnight stars< my gorgeous sister, whom i love to bits ;) Dance With The Fairy< *star*gazing*buddie :] Broken-Fairy is my partner in crime ;) little_miss is my real life saviour PaperClip is my stationary queen

surprising mystery is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)