RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 08-05-2015, 05:39 AM   #1
cookinggal

I am currently:
Feeling kinda blue

Im feeling blue lately. My boyfriend just admitted were having trouble, but he wont tell me how to fix it. I cant help it that ive got stuff going on with family right now. Im just so frustrated and lonely.
Is it really that much to ask that he visit me i used to see him 2 times a week and now i havent actually gotten to spend any time with him for weeks now. I dont even get an I love you its just morning or night. why would he do this to the one person who actually cares about him? Let alone the only person who can tolerate his mother.

cookinggal is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Hugs Given By :
Old 08-05-2015, 10:17 PM   #2
lilmissjay
Breathe In, Breathe Out, Move On

I am currently:

Hey!

I'm sorry to hear that you and your boyfriend are having a bit of trouble at the moment. If you haven't done so already, it might be a good idea for the two of you to sit down and talk about everything (figure out why he feels the way he does, tell him how it is making you feel, explain what is going on with your family, ect.). I don't know either of you so I could be wrong about this, but perhaps he could also be having some problems in his life and isn't too sure how to express what he is going through/feeling.

I'm sorry if I haven't been much help, but I really do believe communication could help out a lot.

I hope things go well for the two of you soon.

Take care :)

lilmissjay is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)