RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 11-03-2010, 10:53 AM   #1
Still Scarred

I am currently:
Triggering (Suicide) - Anyone Around?

Hey guys,

I'm so sorry I'm never aorund for any of you guys. I never use this place, I've been trying to struggle along on my own.

But things are really wrong. It's such a long story and I know it's horrible of me to ask for help without saying what's been going on but I'm so tired I'm not sure I can go into it.
I think I just need to know that someone cares.

I'm so depressed. I can't stop thinking about death. Everytime I drive I keep wanting to crash my car somewhere.

I was visiting someone in the hospital today and walked past the MH wing and thought about checking myself in.

I just downloaded a Power of Attourney and made a Will, hoping to scare myself out of it. But it's really what I want.

I'm not even living anymore, I'm just kind of .....here.

Can anyone help? Does anyone understand how I feel?

Thanks

xSSx

Last edited by Still Scarred : 11-03-2010 at 10:58 AM. Reason: Added a bit

It doesn't matter if you have all the people in the world to talk to, you still have to find the strength to say in words, what you would normally say on your skin

Still Scarred is offline   Reply With Quote
5 Hugs Given By :
Old 11-03-2010, 11:15 AM   #2
Jetforce
Wound Care Advisor

I am currently:

Heya

Do you think u'll be able to stay safe tonite? If not, maybe you should ring your local crisis team and discuss it with them?

But for the time being, maybe you can do something you enjoy, or previously enjoyed? May it be writing stuff, walking around the block, tv or music

When it comes tomorrow, i'll suggest u to visit your local GP and see what the docs say. It might lead to a referral to an Psychiatrist for an assessment and yeah, start treatment to hopefully make u feel better.

Hope that helps a tad...PM me if need any assistance..
Take care there 2nite

Jetforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 01:00 PM   #3
Still Scarred

I am currently:

Thanks for the reply.

There is no crisis team.
6 out of the 7 times I've phoned Lifeline they've asked me to call back later coz they're too busy.

And if I called tomorrow I could probably get an appointment with my doctor in about 2 weeks.

But thanks for the suggestions. I appreciate you even replying.

xSSx

It doesn't matter if you have all the people in the world to talk to, you still have to find the strength to say in words, what you would normally say on your skin

Old 11-03-2010, 01:13 PM   #4
lynx

I am currently:

I know the problem with not getting an appointment. I have one with a psychiatrist in a week. I've been waiting for it for already four days though.

I don't have a lot to say since I don't know the facilities in Australia. All there is for now: hold on, things will get better for you. I promise.

Hug.

RYL FAMILY
Jo (Newlife) is my daughter
Kat (Katnovia) is my sister

lynx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 01:30 PM   #5
Still Scarred

I am currently:

Thank you Lynx

Old 11-03-2010, 06:40 PM   #6
Cazki
14/6/2007 -

I am currently:

*Hugs* I'm very sorry your feeling this way. How long have you been feeling this way? It sounds like you have been struggling for some time. Ryl is here to help you so please dont think that you have to keep everything inside you or that you shouldnt post on here. Your entitled to post whenever you need to.

Keeping everything inside you will just make things worse. Can you tell us why you keep thinking about death and what it is that make you feel this way? As another member said i advise you to go to hospital or at least make an appointment with your doctor to talk about things and tell him/her about how your feeling. Dont give up. You can get through this. Be gentle with yourself.

Take care best wishes Ian

14/06/2007 -

Cazki is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)