Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-11-2012, 03:58 PM   #21
griddlebone
Head of Chat/Forum Mod.

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narcissa View Post
I hadn't thought about it that way before.

I guess another angle is that having room threads means there are less other threads? Like if there wasn't a uni student thread, there'd be a lot of "halls is scary, what should I do?", "I'm struggling to keep up with work at uni" threads, which don't really need threads of their own.
Thats true but I dont think its a big deal having those threads that dont get many responses, usually the OP will get the support/advice then the thread dies.

Say if someone is worried about halls it would actually be a lot easier to search for a thread specific to that issue than sift through the uni thread for advice. (Thats based on a member who maybe is too shy to post in the uni thread for advice.)

There are times to stay put, and what you want will come to you.
But there are times to go out into the world and find such a thing for yourself.
I aint no abacus but you can count on me.

griddlebone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2013, 04:40 PM   #22
Eccentrics
Occasionally lurking

I am currently:

Bumping this back up because I feel it is a good idea!

In my opinion, we should either have a seperate board for group threads or not have them at all. I find it a little unfair that there's only a few threads for specific things, and yet when another group thread is created - sometimes it's locked, sometimes it's kept open.

Eccentrics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2013, 04:54 PM   #23
bella_cullen

I'd forgotten I'd made this, thank you for bumping

You could run from someone you feared, you could try to fight someone you hated. All my reactions were geared toward those kinds of killers – the monsters, the enemies. When you loved the one who was killing you, it left you no options. How could you run, how could you fight, when doing so would hurt that beloved one? If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not give it? If it was someone you truly loved?

bella_cullen is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)