RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 23-04-2017, 10:26 PM   #1
manic_felinemistress

I am currently:
Stress break outs

So I'm 25, and once every 2-6 months, depending on what life is like, I get a stress break out. Which is especially awkward because during the rest of the time I'm completely clear skinned, so it's very noticeable. I have one now, and it's the same level of acne I would have gotten at fourteen, it's bad. Normal acne products don't work when I'm like this.

Since this is brought on by stress, what should i do?

I'm getting 8 hours of sleep
I eat three square meals.
I don't stay up too late.
I'm working on getting back into exercising regular
I try to do everything I need to before dinner, then after dinner I let myself rest. So TV, internet whatever from like 7 PM to 10/11 PM

Usually I just try to stick to a schedule as best as possible when this happens.

manic_felinemistress is offline   Reply With Quote
One Hug Given By:
Old 26-04-2017, 02:09 PM   #2
Sooty
Sophie

I am currently:

It sounds like you are taking all the precautions that you can given the stressful circumstances and perhaps it's time now to go and see you GP for the acne. They can prescribe some stronger stuff, proper medication not just skin products you can buy at the shop which could really help. This is probably one of the better options especially if the outbreak is adding to your stress level... it becomes a vicious circle.

Sophie.x

Soon... Now will be then...Today will be yesterday... Present will be past...And thought will be memory... So...Live for the future! Make your future how you want it!

Sooty is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)