RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 22-07-2007, 11:33 AM   #61
PropheticStar

Baby, i was on the bus, thinking, when i thought of you. the first time you told me you loved me. i was thinking about how hard it would have been for you to do. telling someone you love them, not knowing if they feel the same way. but it was one of the most beautiful, perfect moments of my life. one of my pure happiness moments. everything i could ever want was in that moment.
then i had to stop thinking about it, because this wave of sadness washed over me. so intense, i thought it was going to suffocate me. i would have gladly died right there and then.
i miss you so much it hurts.

Old 22-07-2007, 09:04 PM   #62
To The Lighthouse
hugs make the world go round

I am currently:

its not the same without you all.

aunt mickey and uncle herman: there are empty spaces. when we come to vistit we can never go to your house and meet up with all of our relatives and make peanut butter cookies or listen to your jokes.

doug: you'll never be able to show me around all the art in your house. there is something missing. i miss your hugs.

grandpa rearden: i know you're dead and all but i don't care much about you. you were horrid to my daddy. you beat him. you sent him away to boarding school when he was 8. you were mean to him and i will never forgive you even though i never even met you. you ran away from granny with another lady. you made granny cry at the time. i've been told the stories. i wasn't there but you caused so much pain. do you know what? my daddy didn't cry when you died. YOU DESERVE THAT! YOUR OWN SON DIDN'T CRY! thats how horrid you are!

busta: i miss you

meme: why? why did you have to die so painfuly? your body broke itself down because of a strange disease. i miss you. why didn't i cry? why did i just sit there? emotionless as my mum cried for ages. sobbing her heart out and all i could do was stare into space.

To The Lighthouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2007, 09:26 PM   #63
Paperdreams.
..honey.

Ten days. I'm going to miss you so, so much. It won't be the same without you. I'm sorry I'm not going to the airport to say goodbye. But you know we'd both breakdown in tears, haha. I love you, my little brainwarbuddy. You mean the world to me.

"When the planes hit the Twin Towers, as far as I know none of the phone calls from the people on board were messages of hate or revenge - they were all messages of love. If you look for it, I've got a sneaky feeling you'll find that love actually is all around.”

Paperdreams. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2007, 11:14 PM   #64
Auburn Shadow

I am currently:

I need you so much right now. You'd have known how to calm me down last night, you wouldn't have let me send that text earlier. You should be here, not me. You'd have survived without me. I can't survive any more without you. With every passing day it becomes clearer how it was you that kept me stable. Kept me from falling apart. No-one else can. No-one.
I miss you, I love you.
I forgive you, Lou, more than anything, please know that.

~Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly~

***get better soon baby, I need you***

Auburn Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2007, 02:32 AM   #65
Sans Peur

I dont know why your death still hurts you so much.I am dreading the day when its a year.there must have been a reason for you dying... i just cant think of why you died...you ahve hurt so many people including myself. i hope you realise that many peoplemiss you.i cant believe its over 10 months

Sans Peur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2007, 02:59 AM   #66
HazardxToxMyselfx3
Time won't heal this damage anymore.

I am currently:

It's been over a year since you've been gone.
Things have returned to normal at school.
But I miss you.
Emily told me that when she found you, the stereo was blasting Dead in the Water.
Everytime I listen to that song, I swear I can feel you.
I loved you, and I never got the chance to tell you.

RIP Mike [4.1.06] RIP Grandma [8.2.08]

Jon&Nicole[1.6.09]
Sometimes when i say
"oh i'm fine..."
i want someone to look me in the eyes and say
"tell the t r u t h"

HazardxToxMyselfx3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2007, 08:05 AM   #67
griddlebone
Head of Chat/Forum Mod.

I am currently:

we'll be miles apart,ill keep you deep inside youre ALWAYS in my heart.xxx

There are times to stay put, and what you want will come to you.
But there are times to go out into the world and find such a thing for yourself.
I aint no abacus but you can count on me.

griddlebone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2007, 07:39 AM   #68
concrete girl
♪ don't fall down

I am currently:

Three years on Monday.
How much I miss you, Papa.
You are an inspiration. I regret every day that I could not have been with you when you died.
Nobody talks about you anymore, Papa. I wish they did. I wish people told stories of you and everything you did. But someone says your name and it's like a mistake. I wish it wasn't. You were amazing. Nothing that has anything to do with you should be a mistake. I wish people wouldn't be scared of your name. I wish I could tell them that it still hurts...
Do you know what they said about you? "At 5 foot zero inches tall he was the smallest clergyman ... , but everyone looked up to him. He was a giant of a humanitarian." I wish I could be half of what you were.
Papa, I miss you so much. I miss the days we didn't spend together. The summers that have passed since then. The days I smell flowers and think of you and your beautiful garden.
I'm sorry I'm such a disappointment, Papa. I'm sorry I'll never live up to what people want me to be.
You were okay with me. You never told me I wasn't good enough. You never told me to change. I miss that. I miss being good enough for you.
What are you doing, Papa? I think of you tending your own garden and teaching your faith... you always had such a drive to share your faith. And you did... with so many people.
I'm sorry I can't believe, Papa.
I'm just so sorry.
I miss you.
I love you.
I wish you were still here.

Last edited by concrete girl : 29-07-2007 at 07:45 AM.

- Anais Nin

concrete girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 02:03 PM   #69
Snow White.
I am a fairy.

I am currently:

It's been 22 months today.
I remembered that yesterday. I remembered it tonight.
I'll remember you forever.
It's never going go to be easy but I didn't think it would still be this hard, catching me in my weak moments. How is it you can taint a single date, a single figure? The Third. How it is significant every thirty or so days. How many people just stop.

I really miss having you in our school. I really miss you being here.

----
O'Dea: Even though I didn't know you, your recent death has touched me. You were a wonderful person and this world is a lesser place without you here, I certainly know that the school will feel that unfortunate impact. I never got to say a goodbye to you and it wasn't really important that I did, but I really wanted to someone to hear that you are such a brilliant person, you touched so many hearts that you came accross. My brother is grieving your loss and secretly, I feel I am too. It was so poorly timed, for your community especially, and I feel for them.

--
I knew you least of all. I don't even know your name. But I feel a duty to honour your memory and let you know people are hurting for you, they're praying for you to be in a safer place now. The school community cared so much for you and you had such a future there. You were so young, it's such a tradgedy. I take solice in the fact you didn't know what you were doing. That maybe, your leave was not intentional.

I pray you are all in a better place now.

"Our loved ones do not weep and worry of us….
We're being carried to the arms of our precious Jesus"

Rest In Peace.

Snow White. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 08:04 AM   #70
Bwana
Lizz!

I am currently:

I miss you daddy. I'm scared to go off to college and I know if you were here you'd find some way to make me feel better. Like you did that first day of school when you came and brought me peppermint lifesavers to make me feel better. Tomorrow it will have been five years since we lost you, and I fear that Katie and Sarah are starting to not care anymore, or am I just dwelling? I don't know. I miss you daddy, I didn't need the peppermint lifesavers, it was you who made me feel better, it was you who was the lifesaver...

Bwana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2007, 10:30 PM   #71
TheWeirdOnes
Meh

I am currently:

Its been just over 9 months.I know i hardly knew you, but i think about you all the time, i miss you, the impact it had on everybody when you took your own life. i'll stay strong for you, i barely knew you, but i'll stay strong for you. I'm sorry i didnt even go to your funeral, they wouldnt let me . I'm sorry i dont even know where you're buried. I still cry at night because i miss you.

I miss you Dean

Rest in peace.

I dreamed I was missing, you were so scared.
But no-one would listen, cos no-one else cared

I'm strong on the surface, not all the way through
I've never been perfect but neither have you

TheWeirdOnes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2007, 11:01 PM   #72
FallingStar
~*Music Obsessive*~

I am currently:

5 Years tomorrow.
I love you.
I miss you.

FallingStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2007, 12:00 AM   #73
Jelly Fairy
A girl's best friend is always a horse....

I am currently:

I can't believe you've gone. You were like a mum to me.

I miss you.

Jelly Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2007, 01:52 PM   #74
one_step_closer
The Shadow of the Day

I have to come and look for you, I love you so much and I really can't cope here alone. I hope you're alright.

I put it down on paper and then the ghost does not ache so much.

Don't try to calm the storm, calm yourself, the storm will pass.

You didn't come this far just to come this far.

one_step_closer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2007, 06:43 PM   #75
Just Believe.
It's Hard to Fight When The Fight Ain't Fair.

I am currently:

In 5 days it will be 6 months since you've been gone Daniel. I remember that sunday morning so clearly when I was walking up the road and I saw flowers and football shirts starting to gather at the side and I stopped. I didn't know what had happened then, or who they were for. But as I started to read the cards on the flowers my whole body went numb. I couldn't believe you were gone then and I can't believe it now. It doesn't feel real. You were such an amazing guy and none of us can understand why you had to go. Everytime I walk into the gym I expect to see you standing there with your cheeky wee smile and telling us it was all a joke. But I know it's never going to happen. Your life was cut too short. God must have needed another angel and he took the best,, you're always in our hearts baby. I bet you're looking down on me typing this just now and laughing, wondering why because you didn't realise how special you were Burg! You touched so many peoples lives and none of us will ever forget that darling. Sleep well sweetheart <3

Forever & Always

Just Believe. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2007, 11:27 PM   #76
ImperfectMe
Messy Creation

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by living_just_for_dying View Post

Laura, I know that we didn't really get to meet outside the womb but I feel like I know you if only for the fact that you're probably almost the same as me. Although you're probably better looking and have nicer qualities. One thing that death holds for me is you, but for now I will live and try to bring some of you into this world.
Sorry, but I had to reply to this. I feel exactly the same way, I had a twin called Laura who died at birth. PM me any time if you want.

and there she goes with her head in the clouds again, ignoring the drama and chasing her dreams. because to her, reality is a stranger.

ImperfectMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2007, 12:22 AM   #77
Burning_Phoenix
Trashed, lost and strungout

I am currently:

Mom... you're gone for six years now... How can it still hurt so much? How can I still miss you so much after everything you've put me through?
I wished I would have had a chance to really know you, but I was just a child... I couldn't understand...
I'm sorry that my last words to you were so meaningless...

Granma... It's been almost a year now... It's strange without you. I'm so sorry I never visited you at the hospital, I'm sorry I was too caught up in my own problems... I wished we could have talked more. I miss you so much and dad does, too.

To everyone else: I'm so sad I could never say goodbye. I was too young or too careless... I wished I could have had a chance. I miss you, especially you, Granpa. I still cry and it has been over ten years... You meant the world to me. I'm sorry

Draw back in silence to dwell in anxiety
No matter where I am, I'm alone
My dreams are shattered
into thousand running tears

Burning_Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2007, 10:00 AM   #78
one_step_closer
The Shadow of the Day

You're forever in my dreams Mum, when are you going to find your way back into my life? Or when will you let me back into yours?

I put it down on paper and then the ghost does not ache so much.

Don't try to calm the storm, calm yourself, the storm will pass.

You didn't come this far just to come this far.

one_step_closer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2007, 10:29 AM   #79
Crimsia Wristio

I am currently:
Simone

Simone,
two days seems like eternity.
I will always love you.

Simone passed away two days ago after we where in a car crash.
I was holding her in my arms, waiting for the ambulance.
She was 14.

Crimsia Wristio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2007, 10:41 PM   #80
Just Believe.
It's Hard to Fight When The Fight Ain't Fair.

I am currently:

Daniel darlin, 6 months and 28 minutes since you've been gone. It doesn't seem real..I wish it wasn't real. You're missed so much, you were so amazing, your smile lit up a room, I don't think you realised that; I hope you did. Forever in our hearts, love you always. R.I.P, sweet dreams angel.. x

Forever & Always

Just Believe. is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)