RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 14-11-2007, 10:34 PM   #1
xspikex

First time in a while...

It's weird. I cut for the first time today in years. I use to be a member of this site before it was recoveryourlife... it was like ruinyourlife or something like that. A lot darker. Then it become recoveryourlife and I kept posting for a long time but my old name/password didn't work. Then again that was like my sophomore year of highschool. Now I'm a freshman in college and I'm just losing it. I'm a 19 year old guy. I feel like I'm too old for this type of ****. I'm not clinically depressed anymore like I use to be but all the stress from everything is just too much. I'm not registering for classes next semester. I'm gonna try and move up north to Montreal or Toronto and just get out of NC. I dont know why I wrote this post. I feel like I wont be able to tell anyone, not my girlfriend, not my friends, nobody. I've come so far from when I was depressed years ago and I can't let them know this happened.

xspikex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2007, 12:05 AM   #2
hoping_one day

I am currently:

Please don't feel bad about posting in here and believe me you are not too old. No one is too old to deserve support or to feel pain.
I post quite regularly in the vets section of this site, for those of us suffering with the effects of SH, depression etc past our school days and it's the most supported I have ever felt in my whole life. People here are amazing.
If I can, I would love to be able to extend that care to you. if you can't talk to those around you, can you talk to us?PM me anytime and I'll do all I can to help.
Don't beat yourself up for feeling this way, acknowledging your pain and sharing it the way you have takes a lot of courage and I commend you for that.

If there's ANYTHING I can do, just say the word.

Han7777777 is my dear RYL sister.
Ordette a.k.a prs100 is my RYL Daughter

hoping_one day is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)