RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 20-03-2012, 11:44 AM   #1
Absi
Miss Abaretti

I am currently:
*potentially triggering* After some healthy advice please *updated* support needed

I am on a healthy recovery from bulimia, have been in recovery for around 2 years now but I have put on a lot of weight during my recovery. I would like some advice on healthy regimes for health weight loss and becoming fitter because I feel that if i stay this weight I will slip into my bulimia habits again which i can already feel myself doing, also my brother is getting married at the end of July and I do not want to feel any more uncomfortable than i already will having to have pictures taken! So basically I want to lose weight with a healthy mind approach to it... any advice welcome.

Last edited by Absi : 21-03-2012 at 11:02 AM. Reason: changed title

"A woman is like a teabag. You never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water."

Eleanor Roosevelt (1996)

Absi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2012, 09:21 AM   #2
Absi
Miss Abaretti

I am currently:

Ok so this morning I got some truth regarding an issue in my relationship:

The following content has been hidden - Reason : adult
me and my boyfriend have been having some issues in our sex life, as in a lack of it and he told me this morning that he wants me to loose some weight before we have sex again, so basically i'm too fat, which i knew

So yeah when he said that something just clicked in me, I've already been skipping meals but now I just don't want to eat and I feel really **** right now.

"A woman is like a teabag. You never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water."

Eleanor Roosevelt (1996)

Absi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2012, 11:04 AM   #3
EyelinerAndCigarettes

I am currently:

Hey darling,

First of all, I am so proud of you for trying to beat this! You sound very motivated & its so good to hear.

However, if you realise your already begining to slip back into your Bulimia you need to reach for help now, before its too late.

Do you see any professionals for your ED? Regular trips to the GP?
Have you thought about asking for a referral to a dietitian? She can help you figure out if you need to lose any weight & the best way to go about it. Without professional help, you could easily slip very quickly into your eating disorder.

I understand how stressful weddings are & pictures & all of that, My dads getting married in June,, *cuddles*, try to think of the positives from the day, rather than just the photos & the way your going to look. To be honest, everyone will just be so happy & distracted with the fact your Brother is getting married, they will hardly notice your weight.

As for your boyfriend - Wow, what an arse. You tell him, your not going to lose weight because he says you should. It makes me so angry when Men thin they can dictate how you should look. Your beautiful whatever your size.

x x x x

EyelinerAndCigarettes is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)