RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 15-09-2007, 06:42 PM   #101
healingraine
Psalm 34

I am currently:

I have no idea the circumstances surrounding your conseling session, but it could not possibly hurt anything for you to go! Take care Heather

SI free solely by the grace of God!
August 2, 2007

healingraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2007, 07:11 PM   #102
Katey-lou
struggling to hold on

I am currently:

hiya, i havent posted on here. but i've been reading it.
the vicar at tone of the churches i go to and do loads of work at is leaving this weekend. and him and his wife have been a fantastic suport for me, i understans that he feels that he has to leave and go and use his talents in a different area. but am going to miss them both so much theyve helped me through things when i've not known wherelse to go. i know it probably sounds really seflish, because they help evryone at the church and its not just me thats going 2 miss them hes been the vicar there for 15 years. so its going to be hard on everyone espc as we dont as yet have a replacemnt vicar.
i just dnt take ppl leaving me very well and i dotn know how am going to coep when theyve gone. sorry i dnt think ne one can help just wanted 2 get it out.

praying for everyone xx

Theres a little truth behing every just kidding,
A little curiosity behind every just wondering,
A little knowledge behind every i dont know.
And a little emotion behind every i dont care.

Katey-lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2007, 08:02 PM   #103
whispers

I am currently:

Oh, hey, it's not selfish. I can completely understand why you'd really miss him, it sounds like they've both been really great, so of course this is going to be hard on you. But you'll be okay, is there anyone else you can turn to? *Offers hugs* I'm sorry I'm not being more helpful, but I'll be praying for you.

Random question, but does anyone know where I could find some good Christian avatars?

whispers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2007, 08:16 PM   #104
Absi
Miss Abaretti

I am currently:

hey guys. sorry i haven't been around for a while but having a really hard time right now. finding things hard to cope with. Had a really rough time a couple of nights ago. When i took a small overdose after cutting really badly. The OD just made me feel Ill, i am fine now.

just wanted to let everyone know that they are all in my prayers and i believe that God is with us all.

*hugs*

take care.

Abi. x x

"A woman is like a teabag. You never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water."

Eleanor Roosevelt (1996)

Absi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2007, 12:17 AM   #105
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)

*bumpage*
god bless =)

“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2007, 11:25 PM   #106
small light
=GodBless=

I am currently:

Hi everyone. Just to add to this post :)

I'm a christian and fully believe that I am forgiven for all that I have done and will do. Jesus said on the cross "It is finished" and I believe those words. Even though I am still held by sin (in the fact that I live in a sinful world, sin is in my blood and I am in no way perfect) I thank God for forgiving someone like me. Someone who doesn't always resepct his creation, someone who questions what he does and will do for my life, someone flawed. But I am forgiven already, I just needed to ask.

I'd love to talk and get/give support to others struggling with S.I. and the implications of having a Christian faith. Thanks ^__^

small light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2007, 08:59 AM   #107
risenfromperdition

i wrote a poem tonight, figured here would be the best place to post it so i dont get any bashing or anythin...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In the End
She hears that He loves her,
Despite all she’s done,
All the pain He’s placed in her life,
Even though she’s doubted His presence,
It doesn’t change His love for her.
He wants her to see it,
Show her how loved she is.
She needs to see it.
Even when she didn’t see Him,
He was always there-
He IS always there.
She doesn’t need to change,
Although He probably wishes she would,
Cause He feels her pain too.
He’s a loving father,
One who hates seeing his precious daughter suffering.
She needs to trust Him with all of this,
Needs to know He’s fighting on her side.
She can’t really lose if He’s for her.
It’s a huge war,
And the opposite side may win a few battles here and there,
But He will win in the end.
He will be victorious,
She’ll find a release from the shackles-
The guilt and shame that keep her from Him…
Well they’ll disappear in His eyes.
She’ll finally be free of everything,
All the pain and things she did…
They’ll finally be worth it.
She’ll see the point…
It may not be tomorrow,
But there is a reason.
He’ll let her see…
In His time-
Not hers.
She’ll just have to patiently wait,
Try to keep strong.
She’ll do it through Him.
Daddy,
Help me.
I give it all to You.

“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

Old 30-09-2007, 08:59 AM   #108
risenfromperdition

^comments?

Old 30-09-2007, 04:54 PM   #109
small light
=GodBless=

I am currently:

HorseRidinBbe07, that was amazing. I really needed to hear that today :) thankyou

Old 30-09-2007, 08:26 PM   #110
risenfromperdition

im glad =)
i was listening to a song someone wrote at the coffee house i went to @ uni last night and then got back, couldnt sleep, and started typing :P

Old 30-09-2007, 08:46 PM   #111
healingraine
Psalm 34

I am currently:

Amazing as always!
You have so much talent! Always use it for his glory!

August 2, 2007

Old 30-09-2007, 09:20 PM   #112
risenfromperdition

thankies =)
god bless

Old 30-09-2007, 09:28 PM   #113
Crimsia Wristio

I am currently:

ok, so im a strong christian after experiences this summer, but since what happend this mornin with megan, i have started thinking

if god loves me, why am i in so much pain and hurt. i am in internal agony.

i cant sleep, i cant eat, my dad is worried about me, i am worried about me.

what have i done to deserve this?

first Simone, now Megan??? why?

i hate it so much.

i live a life of misery and hate, i want to be loved, i want to feel safe, so why dont i???

Last edited by Crimsia Wristio : 30-09-2007 at 09:38 PM.
Crimsia Wristio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 05:08 AM   #114
healingraine
Psalm 34

I am currently:

It may not make sense right now, but God always uses every situation for the good of those who love Him. I had a friend pass away in March, and I still have no peace over that, but I know that there is something to learn from this.

August 2, 2007

Old 01-10-2007, 05:13 AM   #115
risenfromperdition

yeh, she basically said what i would. there's a reason... we just have to wait for Him to show it.
god bless

Old 01-10-2007, 05:27 AM   #116
DisenchantedxRomance

I am currently:

I can't really say that I'm fully christan. I do believe in god, yes I love god more than my sister. I talk to god all the time and I do believe in most of the bible. I was baptised when I was 13. I'm trying to stop SI, I've been free from it for about 2 months. I do believe that god has helped me get through it all.

I'm wide awake...

3.19.2011- Best day
1.30.2010-You left me.
8.28.2008-Fly High.

DisenchantedxRomance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 07:48 PM   #117
KaraZor-El
Supergirl

I am currently:

I just want to say that I'm so glad that there's a place like this. I also belong to Psyke, but if you talk about God or anything on there it becomes a huge shouting match.>.< So...yay for Christians! Much love to you all!

KaraZor-El is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 07:22 PM   #118
risenfromperdition

new poems on c/c... if you dont mind commenting... lol
plus this was almost on page 2 :P

Old 04-10-2007, 07:27 PM   #119
small light
=GodBless=

I am currently:

Aaahhhh God gives me nice things to bless me with. Like warm, cloudy days on the beach and hermit crabs and tiny fishes swimming round my toes :)

Old 04-10-2007, 09:06 PM   #120
Absi
Miss Abaretti

I am currently:

I'm just hurting right now, i feel like God has left me and hates me. Everything is going wrong, not one think is going right, can he not give me one thing to cling on to? Sorry just need some support right now and my faith is slipping away.

God Bless x

"A woman is like a teabag. You never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water."

Eleanor Roosevelt (1996)

Absi is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)