Live Help

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 12-03-2014, 01:45 AM   #1
zivalover16

I am currently:
feel like I'm back in high school and it's not good

I injured my back at work in December... Today was a sucky day... I felt like I was back in fing high school. First my shift supervisor gets back the the individuals of the house and gets on my case for not having dinner done ( I was cutting it up then just had to puree some). I was thankful he gave me one person to take care of even if he was the hardest person to do especially with my back.. The only chore I had to do was trash... Tonight I showered and put the person to bed and my back was killing me. I sat down and went to do my documentation but had difficulty signing in on the computer.. When I asked for help he told me I should figure it out on my own. When I got my documentation done I went and sat down because of my back. My shift supervisor told me I had to do laundry before I left( it's downstairs) . I mumbled ok. He went into to kitchen then came back and wanted to know why I wasn't doing laundry. I explained to him my back was hurting and I didn't trust myself on the stairs. He told me if I couldn't do my job then I shouldn't be working. I told him it was doctors orders that I rest when possible and when in pain. My other 2 co-workers turned and said yea, you need to stop using it as an excuse... The ONLY time I've used it before was when I first did t and was in so much pain I couldn't lift people up and put them in bed... I turned to them and told then I hadn't before and asked them to tell me when I had. I did laundry before they even got there. I get there an hour before them. I'm so pissed and frustrated and wanted to cry. My shift supervisor is really hard on me and mean... Our manager has seen it before and she told him to knock it off and she got really pissed at him.. I don't know how much of this I can take.

Big Sister:Squiggles
Little Sister: PaintItBlack
Cousins: dereksarah, Hollz

zivalover16 is offline   Reply With Quote
One Hug Given By:
Old 12-03-2014, 06:34 PM   #2
Laura2.0

Asking them when you used it as an excuse was probably the best thing you could have said!
If this behaviour of your shift supervisor doesn't change, do you think it would be helpful to talk to your manager about it?

You survived the abuse.
You're gonna survive the recovery.

- Olivia Benson

Laura, Ginger, Cassi, Luna, Joni, Lena

Laura2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2014, 02:11 AM   #3
zivalover16

I am currently:

The manager already knows and is angry... We have a new manager starting next week and she is going to tell the new manager to watch out specifically for how he is treating me. Tonight he ignored me and I went to sit down with them and they all grabbed their food and went in a different room... I didn't care it just pissed me off.

Big Sister:Squiggles
Little Sister: PaintItBlack
Cousins: dereksarah, Hollz

zivalover16 is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)