RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 17-06-2008, 11:03 AM   #1
Kelly.

Stupid mobile

This doesn't happen all the time but every so often, maybe once a week or so when I try to send texts they send but the person I'm sending them to doesn't get them. I don't get delivery reports and sometimes it can take maybe 10 attempts to get one message to send. It's really annoying me. It only seems to happen with one of my friends. She said it's not her phone and I'm pretty sure it isn't my phone either because it happened with my old phones too. We're both with Orange but the same thing happened when she was with a different network. Argh it makes me wanna throw my phone!

Anyone have the same problem and know what causes it? I've been trying to send a text for 2 hours and it's winding me up. I've been ringing Orange about it on and off for like a year now and they're not help at all, they never seem to manage to get it working again.

So annoying.

Kelly. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2008, 12:34 PM   #2
confuzzled
C h l o e

I am currently:

I've jad this problem with my phone, however i do get the delivery reports saying they have reached that number, however they don't. I've even tried this with someone sat next to me, and it says delivered but doesn't come through so it's not as if the other person is just ignoring me :p
It's not done that for a few months now though, and i don't know what the cause is. I'm with vodafone and it's the worst network. Hope you find a solution soon!

Chloe. xx

confuzzled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2008, 12:36 PM   #3
tamobhuuta

i have the same problem, and am also on Orange. i don't know what to do except i just try not to feel paranoid if i don't get a reply soon after and then try emailing/ringing the person a bit later. it's a pain, i don't know why it happens.

Ying tong iddle ai po!

tamobhuuta is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2008, 12:46 PM   #4
over and out

I am currently:

never thought anything of it i just assumed they didnt have their phone on but i have had that problem many times, Ive also had the problem where i get the delivery report but they didnt get the message which really bugged me cos I felt like my friends were lying to me just to get out of texting me back but yea i had this problem no idea how to stop it though im also on orange btw

over and out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2008, 12:59 PM   #5
Kelly.

Seems like it's an Orange problem. I'm tried texting this friend while I've been with her and she hasn't got the messages. Think I might change networks soon, Orange are crap.

Kelly. is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)