RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 05-09-2019, 04:46 PM   #1
Natsy2512

I am currently:
Not again

So i haven't posted here or logged in in awhile. Things have been ok recently. I haven't self harmed for just over 3 months. Out of the blue the urges are back. I'm finding it really difficult to keep control. I feel like i'm blaming my partner for feeling like i can't self harm because he will see and that will cause more problems which makes me feel awful. I feel like i've come full circle and really don't know what to do.

Natsy2512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2019, 06:55 PM   #2
one_step_closer
The Shadow of the Day

I'm sorry you're struggling at the moment. Very well done for being over 3 months self harm free, that's brilliant. What has helped over the past 3 months? Can you think of anything that might have triggered these urges? I know it's hard when you feel like you want to self harm, but maybe you could turn the thing around with your partner and see him as protecting you from self harm rather than being a negative reason why you can't self harm. It would be great if you could hold on to that and whatever else is important to you to get you through these urges. I hope things improve for you soon.

I put it down on paper and then the ghost does not ache so much.

Don't try to calm the storm, calm yourself, the storm will pass.

You didn't come this far just to come this far.

one_step_closer is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)