RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 20-02-2008, 03:05 AM   #41
RandomIdiot

I am currently:

You know on the london underground sometimes you get an announcement when you get off the train that says "please mind the gap" i thought that was God lol.

Queer Fringe is my cousin

RandomIdiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2008, 03:40 AM   #42
Just a girl, Interrupted.
drowning in a sea of tears

I am currently:

my sister (being cruel and mean) told me when I was like, 10, that the venison we were about to eat for dinner was bambi. I refused to eat it then -/
she is 2.5 years younger than me and cruel!!

Every time I would try and say that we were studying MacBeth by Shakespear I would say it was by Julius Ceaser, because we had studied that the year before -/

Nobody knows, nobody cares that I die on the inside
Nobody sees the lie that is me, as I smile on the outside

Just a girl, Interrupted. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2008, 04:16 AM   #43
x1v16
This Member is currently Banned

I am currently:

I used to believe I could make it snow if I wished for it really really hard before I went to sleep. The reason I believed this was often when I found out it might snow the next day I'd never do my homework cause I thought I could get away with it. Then I'd be super stressed as I went to sleep cause I feared what would happen if it didn't snow, so I'd think about how much I needed it to snow and when it did snow a lot and school was canceled I would think how darn lucky I was and i suppose that happened so many times I began to wonder if there was some connection between my wishing and the weather. *chuckles* If there was ever a case where it didn't snow I convinced myself thatI just didn't wish for it hard enough. Sounds disturbingly like people's belief about praying and there being a god, things I've never believed in. Oh well...I was only 11-13 at the time.

x1v16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2008, 04:19 AM   #44
Bitter_Angel
*First Aid Advisor*

I am currently:

When I was little an in the car with my dad, he used to tell me that if i gave him a hug the traffic lights would change for him. (of course this was before the days of seatbelts) and by the time i hugged him the lights had of course changed.
Hes such a wind up.

Eva. Gone, but never forgotten 27.3.10

Bitter_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2008, 07:51 AM   #45
Snow White.
I am a fairy.

I am currently:

That's cute, Kim.

My friend used to think the sun "turned off."

& I used to think the"emergency stopping lane" on the freeway was an "emergency shopping lane"

Snow White. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2008, 10:34 AM   #46
happiness_escapes_me
i'll do what people say and lie in bed all day

I am currently:

when i was very little my wonderful brother told me that i shouldnt use the hair dryer on my long hair cause it would cause the hair dryer to explode....

i still wont use the hair dryer today an im 21!

one WOUND for every reason WHY

happiness_escapes_me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2008, 10:45 AM   #47
Mrs Sam
Nothing Special

I am currently:

when i was younger i thought that if you stuck your arm or leg out of the bed at night the crocodiles would eat it. i also had an action plan for when the wolves came into my bedroom.

i also once overheard a tv program about circumcision and from what i heard i convinced myself they cut the mans bits off completely. it confused the hell out of me.

oh also i wouldnt sit in the bath down near the plug because the snakes would come out and get me and i wouldnt use our downstairs toilet because i thought rats would come up through the toilet bowl because it was downstairs. even though i was happy to use other peoples downstairs toilet. actually come to think of it i still havent ever used that toilet and mam and dad have had that house for 18 years!

Something Special.

Mrs Sam is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2008, 10:52 AM   #48
Rawrk

When I was about 5/6, my uncle told me that if you ate dog food you'd turn into a dog. So of course I tried to eat some, & he spent many a time chasing me away from the dog food. I was a strange child.

I also thought that if you ate an apple seed or any other seed, a tree would immediately grow inside you & you'd die.

Old 20-02-2008, 10:58 AM   #49
xfallenangelx
sarah

I am currently:

i used to think that dutch was a country.
:)

[center]
" I know what it's like to want to die. How it hurts to smile. How you try to fit in but you can't. How you hurt yourself on the outside to try to kill the thing on the inside."

xfallenangelx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2008, 11:01 AM   #50
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar

I am currently:

i used to get sad when it rained, but until i was 10 i thought it rained because i was sad. Mood weather. lol

Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011

Feel_Good_inc. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2008, 11:01 AM   #51
xfallenangelx
sarah

I am currently:

oooh and that when you sneezed, and someone said bless you and you said thankyou, if you didn't clap then a fairy would die.

actually i still kinda believe that no matter what people might say :/

[center]
" I know what it's like to want to die. How it hurts to smile. How you try to fit in but you can't. How you hurt yourself on the outside to try to kill the thing on the inside."

Old 20-02-2008, 11:04 AM   #52
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar

I am currently:

well i didn't quite have that, but i until i was 9, when i sneezed and a little snot came out i thought that was a part of my brain that had been forced out of my head.

Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011

Feel_Good_inc. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2008, 11:06 AM   #53
xfallenangelx
sarah

I am currently:

that sounds like something my parents told me like last year, my dog had a boil on his head ( i know, gross) and they said it was his brain going outside of his skull and i believed them.

yuck.

[center]

Old 20-02-2008, 12:11 PM   #54
Lampost
~Sleep in the knowledge that I am here~

I am currently:

[quote=Dazzle!Me*;568969]When I was about 5/6, my uncle told me that if you ate dog food you'd turn into a dog. So of course I tried to eat some, & he spent many a time chasing me away from the dog food. I was a strange child.[quote]

That made me laugh ... much!

When I was about 6 or 7 I used to think that if you didn't finish your school work or homework then faries would come and finish it for you in the middle of the night so you wouldn't get in trouble. I was too scared to try it until I was 7 and was SO upset when it didn't happen!

You know me, you just don't know it yet.

Lampost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2008, 12:23 PM   #55
random.swirls
Head forum moderator

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfallenangelx View Post
oooh and that when you sneezed, and someone said bless you and you said thankyou, if you didn't clap then a fairy would die.

actually i still kinda believe that no matter what people might say :/
I believe that one to!

A friend thought eating cheese resulted in pregnancy and babies

When we lose twenty pounds... we may be losing the twenty best pounds we have! We may be losing the pounds that contain our genius, our humanity, our love and honesty. ~Woody Allen
Is a chocolate muffin loving glitter ball

random.swirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2008, 12:28 PM   #56
confuzzled
C h l o e

I am currently:

I believed if i'd swollowed a pip from say an apple or orange then i'd grow an apple/orange tree in my stomach!

Also if i'd accidentally swollowed a piece of chewing gum, i'd run home crying thinking i was going to die.

confuzzled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2008, 12:38 PM   #57
Snow White.
I am a fairy.

I am currently:

^ Yes! The pip!

Rugrats did that to me :|

Snow White. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2008, 12:38 PM   #58
Anansi
Ad astra per aspera

I am currently:

I used to believe that if you pressed the "diet" button on drinks from fast food restaurants it became diet. I used to cry everytime someone did it to me.

And I used to believe that those childproof bottles etc KNEW that you were a child and that's why you couldn't open it. I clearly remember asking what age I had to be before it would let me.

Anansi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2008, 12:44 PM   #59
privileged-outcast

I am currently:

that if you ate a seed the plant would grow in your stomach. i almost cries when my brother told me when i ate a watermelon seed.

privileged-outcast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2008, 03:34 PM   #60
deep_n_meaningful

I am currently:

when i was bout 8 i used to think that dying your hair meant that when you died your hair would change colour,

deep_n_meaningful is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)