RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 20-05-2015, 09:54 PM   #1
LovedSecureFree

I am currently:
Better late than never

Hey all,

I am RETURNING to RYL after a long time, I don't know how long to be honest. Most people call me Smudge, and I am now 26 years old. I am returning to RYL because although I feel as though I am recovered and have been for a little over a year, I'm still feeling unsettled and dealing with a lot of stress at the moment. My interests are in card making, church, reading and watching TV. I have been married now for 3 and half year nearly and my husband and I are looking to move to Dublin next summer to church plant.

~Smudge~

Mama to be
20/09/2018

LovedSecureFree is offline   Reply With Quote
One Hug Given By:
Old 21-05-2015, 08:48 PM   #2
LovelyChantel
I Am Healing

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovedSecureFree View Post
Hey all,

I am RETURNING to RYL after a long time, I don't know how long to be honest. Most people call me Smudge, and I am now 26 years old. I am returning to RYL because although I feel as though I am recovered and have been for a little over a year, I'm still feeling unsettled and dealing with a lot of stress at the moment. My interests are in card making, church, reading and watching TV. I have been married now for 3 and half year nearly and my husband and I are looking to move to Dublin next summer to church plant.

~Smudge~

Welcome back! Nice to meet you! :) Hope you continue to do well in your recovery. Sending positive energy your way. (((Safe Hugs))) if okay with you.

LovelyChantel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2015, 12:32 PM   #3
Bethany-Louise

Hey Smudge, welcome back to RYL!
I'm like you actually, I was here for ages then for NO reason just didn't come on any more !

Coming back was the best choice I've made in a long well.

It's lovely to hear you've been recovered for over a year, that's incredible. You should be proud of yourself! )

Ahhh congratulations on the marriage ( I know it was 3 and a half years ago now but to quote your thread title, better late than never, right?!)

Hope to see you around !
Feel free to message me whenever!

Throw kindness around like confetti !

Bethany-Louise is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)