RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 27-01-2018, 05:31 PM   #1
yoyogirl

I am currently:
Moving things around on calendar

Hello
I was wondering if anyone can help me, i am a my witts at what i can do to solve a particular difficult problem.
For a long time welll ver 8 years now i have been constantly moving things about on my calendar it started off with moving an assignment from say starting at 11:00 i will get this done next thing i know it’s 7pm and havent started it yet and the I’m like I’ll move it to Sunday and it gets moved again. I keep putting things off and its becoming increasing frustrating but because i have done it for quite a long time I’m struggling to get out the habit. I have tried everything to combat this problem. Can you help me out?

Have you ever confused a dream with life? Or stolen something when you have the cash? Have you ever been blue? Or thought your train moving while sitting still? Maybe I was just crazy. Maybe it was the 60's. Or maybe I was just a girl... interrupted.
I know what it's like to want to die. How it hurts to smile. How you try to fit in but you can't. How you hurt yourself on the outside to try to kill the thing on the inside. I tried groups, didn't work out just made my depression a lot worse.

yoyogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2018, 06:47 PM   #2
nonperson

I am currently:

Completely understand. What is it you're doing instead of the thing on the calendar?

nonperson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2018, 04:08 PM   #3
yoyogirl

I am currently:

Do whatever I feel like sometimes not even that, sometimes my iPhone use switched to just music mode and I’m listening to idoser in a zonked out place trying to forget everyday life. I am not upset or anything just I get tonstagebwhere things are far too much for my mind to cope with and listening I-Doser is complete freedom. I’m like “I don’t give a rats about that problem, this problem and what’s the worse that’s gonna happen? It’s not gonna kill me and I have go alll the time in the world. I’m not even bothered if I don’t see a soul all year round if the only times I go and see someone is to my GP or the postman, Amazon delivery driver. I make it out if I’m interested in daily life and I occasionally smile because I have skipped some group or I don’t have turn to turn to anywhere all week. I’m glad relieved �� ��

Have you ever confused a dream with life? Or stolen something when you have the cash? Have you ever been blue? Or thought your train moving while sitting still? Maybe I was just crazy. Maybe it was the 60's. Or maybe I was just a girl... interrupted.
I know what it's like to want to die. How it hurts to smile. How you try to fit in but you can't. How you hurt yourself on the outside to try to kill the thing on the inside. I tried groups, didn't work out just made my depression a lot worse.

yoyogirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)