RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 05-06-2007, 04:56 AM   #1
preciousandfragile

I am currently:
Triggering (SI) - it so hard

now that ppl know about my cutting, they ask me about why i cut...and i just cant tell them..becuz i dont want to ruin anyone elses life....y'know?? its just that the more its brought up, the more i wanna do it, and the more it reminds me of why i deserve to be hurt...it is so hard to want to stop...it is so hard to explain...i just want it all to go away

in other traditions demons are expelled externally, but in my tradition demons are accepted with compassion. - Machik Labdron

they were perfect, they were beautiful. they met in the middle of nowhere, in the middle of nothing, and kissed where everyone could see. no words. no before. no after. they kissed and it was perfect. it was beautiful. it was everything. it was nothing.

preciousandfragile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 10:17 AM   #2
_inevermetanothergemini_

I am currently:

Hey there,
I found that telling someone why I self-harmed was an integral part of heading down the road to recovery. I found the person I trusted was able to take away some of the blame I felt for past events for which I had been using self injury as a punishment.

Maybe find someone you trust, start off slow and I'm sure you'll feel better and that they'll be more than willing to help you.

Not sure if this is of any help. Take care,

xxx

_inevermetanothergemini_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 01:24 PM   #3
Tregi
Proud to be me

I am currently:

tell them as soon as you know, your'll let them no, "dont call me, I'll call you".
Its hard to feel worthwhile again, find someone you can talk to, or rant at the computer screen. write it all down, burn all those bad thoughts away. sounds stupid but it helps to put it all down, all those thoughts lost inside your head.

keep trying, you will make it.

Tregi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 07:03 PM   #4
JamRollyPolly

I am currently:

I am sure that by telling someone why you cut won't ruin your life? Sometimes it can really get things off your chest for a while. Do you have a really close friend or something that you can talk to.

I know its hard, it was never meant to be easy but I have faith in you, I believe you can do this. Keep fighting.

Luce x

JamRollyPolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 03:14 AM   #5
preciousandfragile

I am currently:

ya its just that none of my friends get why i do it...it is just so confusing

in other traditions demons are expelled externally, but in my tradition demons are accepted with compassion. - Machik Labdron

they were perfect, they were beautiful. they met in the middle of nowhere, in the middle of nothing, and kissed where everyone could see. no words. no before. no after. they kissed and it was perfect. it was beautiful. it was everything. it was nothing.

Old 06-06-2007, 02:45 PM   #6
_inevermetanothergemini_

I am currently:

If you wanna chat to me about it, my PM box is always open.

xxx

_inevermetanothergemini_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 03:31 PM   #7
bright.side.of.life
XxX rowena XxX

I am currently:

when my friends found out, none of them understood, they just thought i was a bit crazy. but they still asked about why i did it, again and again, till i had enuf of trying to protect them and explain. i just told them that they didnt really want to know cuz they wernt trying to understand.

maybe if they really cant understand then they just arent going to, i know this might sound harsh but some people are very close minded. maybe just ask them to leave it and not mention it again if you cant talk to anyone. but talking is always the first priority, it does help if the situation means you have someone to talk to. anyway, essay over!

hope you sort it out. pm me whenever.

XxX row

bright.side.of.life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 05:23 PM   #8
preciousandfragile

I am currently:

thanks guys, i dunno its just so stressful right now. i should be happy, but im not. god i was so close to cutting last nite...i dont know how much longer i can hold it in.

Old 06-06-2007, 06:41 PM   #9
Dan
Beyond Repair.

I am currently:

Hang in there, you're stronger then me, noboddy but RYL know i cut, and it's killing me inside that i can't tell anyone, you've done the big step, just hold out and try to chin up, people will always be close minded unfortunatley, just hang in there and stay strong. Hugs.

On a long enough time line, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.

Dan is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)