RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 14-07-2009, 06:38 PM   #21
The Fantastical

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnythesAINT View Post
^
I wonder what bananas taste like with bacon.
It was raw bacon just wrapped around the middle of a banana in its skin. There were nine of them and people were going to eat them just like that. o_0

Gatsby believed in the green light, the orgastic future
that year by year recedes before us.
It eluded us then, but that's no matter - tomorrow we
will run faster, stretch out our arms further...

And one fine morning -
So we beat on, boats against the current,
borne back ceaselessly into the past.

The Fantastical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2009, 05:25 AM   #22
Benji
Doink!

I have slightly odd ones.

Theres one I constantly have where im in the middle of a field and on one side there is a forest and on the other there is a big lake. Then people start coming out of the forest. Except they all have one of three problems: Either their eyes are sewn shut, they cant hear, or they cant talk. So they are all forming groups of three to help each other get to this lake, and im trying to tell them to turn around because they will all drown, but they just keep on going.

Or variations of that.

It sounds scary, but my dreams give me awesome ideas for my stories =]

Benji's Weekly Insight:
I have a Tonberry teddy called Grudge.

Benji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2009, 02:01 PM   #23
BunnythesAINT
Confused.

I am currently:

Eee that does sound kinda scary!

I had one last night where like I was playing this game like Harry Potter except it was all set up like a video game, but the people were real and like my team won like 5 times or something and the 6th time around I got my period right before we were going into the final round so I had to go to the bathrooms in the mall and when I was going back, this creepy lady was stalking me and then I finally confronted her and she like stabbed me.
Eep! I was scared waking up. My friend said that if you dream you die in your dreams, you die in real life. But she said you have to be like dead...and I was not lol.

Let's put a smile on that face

We are not alone
Find out when your cover's blown
There'll be somebody there to break your fall
We are not alone
'Cause when you cut down to the bone
We're really not so different after all

RACHEL!!

BunnythesAINT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2009, 02:07 PM   #24
TheCon

Jim Carrey and squirrels having sex. Yeah, 'nuf said.

Old 17-07-2009, 09:25 AM   #25
J.K

In the dream I had last night those Dick and Dom guys threw a glass of water over Jeremy Clarkson and it melted his face off, revealing a urinal with an alien in it that was controlling Clarkson. Then he said in a urinal-alien voice "on that bombshell, goodnight."

J.K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2009, 12:22 AM   #26
BunnythesAINT
Confused.

I am currently:

bump I spose.

Let's put a smile on that face

We are not alone
Find out when your cover's blown
There'll be somebody there to break your fall
We are not alone
'Cause when you cut down to the bone
We're really not so different after all

RACHEL!!

BunnythesAINT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2009, 12:44 AM   #27
lungs locked lips locked
.Come, Tranquilize.

I am currently:

I had a really strange dream last night where one of Flem's mates from Berko was doing bondage suspension to me. There was a group of us and he was the only one I recognised, we were all camped out on a massive double bed in this huge hotel after I'd been suspended and such, and I went outside and there was this retarded bloody clown boy pulling a dead body into the house across the road and he saw me. I was on the phone. Afterwards strange things started happening to this family we were friends with in the hotel, the main one of which being a zebra that shot lasers out of its head into the wife's phone transmitting viruses. Then for some reason I was told that the county scout guy for Essex John Daines was coming to see me in suspension (fully dressed thankfully), so Flems friend and me got the stuff ready to set up at a tree, on our way out the retarded clown guy threw a paper areoplan at the father of that family, which I grabbed and ripped up sending sparks everywhere, then threw away, and suddenly Im casting protection spells and **** around the people Im with. Anyway after that it sort of gets blurry, Im suspended in mid air by pretty rope and knots being judged, and having to protect myself from the clown guy using verbal spells and eye contact. Thats about it.

Really ****ing wierd man.

lungs locked lips locked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2009, 03:42 AM   #28
Rawrk

lolcat xD

Old 23-07-2009, 03:54 AM   #29
Horizon

I am currently:

The other night I had a dream that there was a serial killer in my neighborhood, and I thought it was my friend's brother, so I tried to get information out of him. Then I found out it wasn't him when we saw him get shot out of a tree. So the next day, in my dream, I went up to his sister and said, "How are you doing? It must be difficult to deal with", and she said, "Well it's a little hard because they sent me his feet in a sandwich, but I'm sure it'll get easier soon."

Horizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2009, 06:27 AM   #30
monket
Carpe Noctem

I am currently:

When I was a kid, I used to have this re-occuring dream where I'd be taking a shower, and while I was in there, another tile wall would grow on the open side, so I'd be trapped in there. Then I'd decide to climb out the shower window, but when I looked outside, I was in outer space. I was afraid I'd die in outer space so I kept yelling and yelling until the Putty patrollers from the Power Rangers came and knocked down the wall with axes. I usually woke up around that point, thank god.

monket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2009, 09:05 AM   #31
Heidi Tiger
Loon NOS

I am currently:

Not so much a dream but I woke up in the middle of last night convinced I had to hoover the room before I could go to the bathroom. But the hoover was white, circular and about the size of the lid of a jam jar and I couldn't find it anywhere. I woke Luke up and got all stressy at him because I couldn't find it. Was only after I'd been to the bathroom that I realised none of it made sense, we didn't have a hoover like that and no wonder Luke was confused!

I think it must have been something to do with a dream.

Heidi Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2009, 01:45 PM   #32
Gravity
Alright treacle?

I am currently:

I had a dream this morning, I was staying with Jordan and Peter Andre. Peter was on the run from some gangster types which had caught up with and he took me with him to 'sort them out'. He shot one and got upset so me and Jordan cleaned it all up.

"A cigarette is the perfect type of a perfect pleasure. It is exquisite, and it leaves one unsatisfied. What more can one want?"

"The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to Die at any time"

Gravity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2009, 04:46 PM   #33
NCL347
i love you guys!

I am currently:

i get some really wierd dreams but they take soo long to talk about with me..coz..idk..
i have to explain everything. but if i had to choose my wierdes dream it'll be the one were i stabb carl parkin :L
basically what happened there was(he lives in london, and)he came down and every1 was in my house..
and they split into rooms dependant in gender and age(old guys, young guys, old girls, young girls)
thrn me and carl was alone then all of a suddon we here skreeming from outside..so we go look.. and theres a mob of emo's on one side of the road and a mob of moshers on the other.. and me and carl are stood in the middle and it goes quiet.. then they all skreem and come running toward us so we duck.. and they runn off up the hill..but i'm still crowched on the floor..i stand up, and look up the hill, and carl's running after them..so i run after him to stop him from getting lost..but he was too fast, so i go home..and when i get there..
mum says.. "a guy called carl just rang, and he asked wht u'd say if he got u pergnant, and that he was in a park"
so i go running to find him.. in ther park opposite me.. no sign
in the park by brackla, no sign..but then find him in the skate park.. so i take him back home..and we're sat alone again..
and umm..
he goes into kiss me..and i stabbed him :L

next day i go on msn, and carl wouldnt talk to me hmmmm...
think he had the same dream

i could call a daisy a rose,
i could even paint it to look like a rose,
but it still wont be a rose,
for a daisy is a daisy,
and a rose is a rose.

NCL347 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2009, 04:13 AM   #34
Shatterproof
I put the 'fun' in dysfunctional :)

I am currently:

I thought I'd posted here but I haven't :/

Anyway, a couple of weeks back I had this dream that I was with some people and we were in the countryside. I actually can't remember who was with me, cuz I didn't see their faces in the dream. Anyway, so we were by some little river...more like a dam really and I was smoking. We were all joking and laughing and having fun. I end up getting to the end of my fag, and I decide to throw it into the water. As soon as the cigarette hits the water, it turns into a fish. Which is weird. The thing that was even weirder was that in the dream, I was expecting the fag to turn into a fish! Then one of the people I'm with turns around and says; 'Its good that you've returned it back to nature'

Then I woke up :|

All the world's a stage,
and all men and women merely players.

Once you choose hope, anything's possible.

Shatterproof is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)