Live Help

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 30-11-2016, 11:03 PM   #1
null_n_void
Yes, I'm an avatar now!

I am currently:
Didn't think I'd be back here

Hey folks... haven't posted anything on here in so so so long and I thought that I pretty much had things sorted and somewhat under control.

Then I remembered... it's me. It's never that simple.

Basically, 2016 has been the worst year of my life. Seriously bad. I've lost friends, I've lost my job, all my money, my home, my marriage collapsed (we've worked things out and I'll be moving back to London early next year once I've got things sorted), after this happened, I was in a relationship that imploded spectacularly (she expected me to allow her to see other people and have sex with them and not say anything), after this ended I found myself back in Newcastle living at my parents place (nowhere else to go) and within a week of being there, my grandmother had a massive stroke. Within a week, she passed away.

I have no medication, no help from MH services and not much in the way of friends anymore. I'm seriously at a loose end now and I have no idea how to fix things. The biggest thing I have to look forward to is getting back with my wife (we never divorced and still consider ourselves as married) and moving back to london.

Mentally, I'm so so tired. I don't know how much more I can actually take this year. I know it's nearly over, but I fear that there may be more ahead. I really don't know what to do. I'm scared. Thats the top and bottom of it, I'm scared.

‎"Damaged people are dangerous because we know we can survive"

null_n_void is offline   Reply With Quote
3 Hugs Given By :
Old 01-12-2016, 02:48 AM   #2
Eir
ignoring the cacophony

I am currently:

*hugs if ok* I have no words really.
We are here.
Maybe make contact with some of the services you used to use.

...I try to outsmart him, but somehow he knows,
Wherever I am, that f***ing dog goes... - Dog, Andy Bull

No matter how bad things get, the true test is how we choose to respond to the pain we suffer, or inflict. - Amenadiel, Lucifer

Why is the path unclear,
When we know hope is near
Understand we'll go hand in hand, but we'll walk alone in fear
~~Margo is my penguin 🐧!!! ~~

Eir is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)