Man ist, was man isst

I am currently:

What did everyone think of the finale?

The War Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2012, 09:35 PM   #202
foxfly
little skinless

I am currently:

I liked that, unlike in so many series, the integral relationship was not a romantic one, but a friendship. It's nice to see platonic love portrayed as important, as popular media so often dismisses it in favour of romantic love. I really liked that the series ended in almost the same way it began--with House and Wilson together. I thought their friendship and the weight House and Wilson so clearly placed on it was compelling and moving.

A lot of other stuff was pretty stupid, though, and I hate the new team. I'm glad we got to see members of the old team in the last episode.

Last edited by foxfly : 29-05-2012 at 09:36 PM. Reason: Edited because I accidentally a word

Sit on my finger, sing in my ear, O littleblood.

foxfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2012, 09:44 PM   #203
The War Doctor
Man ist, was man isst

I am currently:

I'm surprised we didn't see Cuddy. I also thought it was a bit hard to believe that House managed to slip out the back door before the building blew up, considering we saw the ceiling collapse on him just seconds before the explosion. It kind of stretched my suspension of disbelief.

All in all I thought it was a pretty good send-off, apart from the above gripes. And I agree that it was nice to see the series go out focusing on the friendship between House and Wilson, not to mention the implication that House is going to try to turn his life around - "I can change." Not gonna lie, I almost shed a manly tear when he said that, after 8 seasons of insisting that nobody ever changes.

The War Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2012, 02:38 PM   #204
bullettheory

I am currently:

I did kinda cry when Wilson got dx'd with cancer (totally manly tears :p). I love Wilson, definitely my favourite character. I really liked the finale though, it was a really good finish in an otherwise kinda average season.

bullettheory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 06:18 PM   #205
Wonderful.
Pathetic.

Can't believe it has finished :( but I loved the ending, and I like to picture in my head what they will both be getting up too now (when having House withdrawal symptoms).

I agree though, that building collapsing would have for sure killed him, and he didn't even have a stratch and I was also in disbelief Cuddy wasn't in House's hallucinations! I like Wilson's beard also. I didn't cry though. I win the manly competition :)

~Beauty without intellence, is a materpiece painted on a napkin.~
Thank you for everything

Wonderful. is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)