RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 04-12-2010, 08:26 AM   #17261
GIGM
used to be PNGIL

I am currently:

I love you because your going through some rough times and need someone to show that they care. *hugs*

I hope you all stay strong and take better care of yourselves than I have been known to do in real life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by safe enough distance away
keep at arms length there's a monster in me that I have trouble controlling occasionally *
Quote:
Originally Posted by Full metal alchemist
And i promise you there is nothing i won't give to see this (my problems) through
I wish i were a robot, robots memory can be easily wiped out without bad side effects, the emotions can be programmed and the physical damage can be rapaired in such a way no one would know it had happend.

GIGM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 10:18 AM   #17262
xXStand.In.The.RainXx
Dear Baby, I can't wait to meet you... I love you!

I am currently:

I love you because you're avatar reminds me of the movie 'The Crow'; That's one of my favorite movies :)

Aaleah.Natalia.Smith

xXStand.In.The.RainXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 10:23 AM   #17263
GIGM
used to be PNGIL

I am currently:

I love you for having an ok taste in films (it's certainly one of the best to come out of Hollywood)

I hope you all stay strong and take better care of yourselves than I have been known to do in real life.

Quote:
keep at arms length there's a monster in me that I have trouble controlling occasionally *
Quote:
And i promise you there is nothing i won't give to see this (my problems) through
I wish i were a robot, robots memory can be easily wiped out without bad side effects, the emotions can be programmed and the physical damage can be rapaired in such a way no one would know it had happend.

Old 04-12-2010, 10:58 AM   #17264
xXStand.In.The.RainXx

I am currently:

I love you because you are depressed, && i'm hoping that sending love your way helps. *hugs*

p.s.
if you need someone to talk to, i'm always here.

Aaleah.Natalia.Smith

Old 04-12-2010, 11:16 AM   #17265
GIGM
used to be PNGIL

I am currently:

I love you because your picture is quite color full which helps a little when i'm depressed. as for the `if you need someone to talk to, i'm always here.` i find that talking doesn't help me, but helping others helps my self worth (a tinny bit) so if you need any help PM me.

Quote:
Quote:

Old 04-12-2010, 11:37 AM   #17266
Sanai
Love Hurts

I am currently:

I love you for being considerate and kind.

Life is one short moment of pure happyness in a sea of endless and agonising pain.
Quote:
If you got a cat for one day, man I mean, if you, say, say, if you want a cat for 365 days, right you aint got him for 365 days, you got him for one day, man you know, you can say, oh man, you can cry about the other 364, man, but you're gonna lose that one day, man, and that's all youve got
-Janis Joplin, Ball & Chain
Unseated from braniac champion by Mistress of Misery :)

Sanai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 11:56 AM   #17267
GIGM
used to be PNGIL

I am currently:

I'm not always as kind, but i'm trying to be a good person. i love you for noticing and for liking cats. they are good creatures which were worshipped by the Egyptians.

Quote:
Quote:

Old 04-12-2010, 12:11 PM   #17268
Sanai
Love Hurts

I am currently:

You are a good person, you trying to be one proves that outright, and I love that about you.

I love cats utterly. They seem to know when you are at your worst (my kitten which only loves mum and only snuggles with her, actually came and slept on my bed when I was at my very worst, just to keep me company)

Life is one short moment of pure happyness in a sea of endless and agonising pain.
Quote:
If you got a cat for one day, man I mean, if you, say, say, if you want a cat for 365 days, right you aint got him for 365 days, you got him for one day, man you know, you can say, oh man, you can cry about the other 364, man, but you're gonna lose that one day, man, and that's all youve got
-Janis Joplin, Ball & Chain
Unseated from braniac champion by Mistress of Misery :)

Sanai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 12:15 PM   #17269
GIGM
used to be PNGIL

I am currently:

I love the fact that you were willing to share that with us. it's cute , I know I'm male and so shouldn't use words like `cute` (according to stereotypes) but it is.

Quote:
Quote:

Old 04-12-2010, 01:54 PM   #17270
PassedExpectations
a mirror that reflects it

I am currently:

i love you because it seems that every time i look, your avatar has changed

this is my magical medicine cabinet. Left to right they contain: courage, hope, calmness, and strength.

The magical part: They NEVER run out, so borrow some any time you want.

PM me anytime, I love getting messages :)
Katie

PassedExpectations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 02:08 PM   #17271
GIGM
used to be PNGIL

I am currently:

I love you for noticing, ya, as I said earlier there was a complaint made that the mummy was creepy so I changed it in order not to creep people out.

Quote:
Quote:

Old 04-12-2010, 04:14 PM   #17272
xXStand.In.The.RainXx

I am currently:

I love you for offering to be there for me .

Aaleah.Natalia.Smith

Old 04-12-2010, 04:57 PM   #17273
xXStand.In.The.RainXx

I am currently:

I love you because I don't want you to feel unsafe.
*hugs*

Aaleah.Natalia.Smith

Old 04-12-2010, 06:02 PM   #17274
GIGM
used to be PNGIL

I am currently:

I love you *put to bed* sleep well.

Quote:
Quote:

Old 04-12-2010, 11:32 PM   #17275
PassedExpectations

I am currently:

i love you because you are really amazing

this is my magical medicine cabinet. Left to right they contain: courage, hope, calmness, and strength.

Katie

Old 04-12-2010, 11:48 PM   #17276
GIGM
used to be PNGIL

I am currently:

I love you because your kind.

Quote:
Quote:

Old 05-12-2010, 12:03 AM   #17277
GIGM
used to be PNGIL

I am currently:

I love you despite disagreeing.

Quote:
Quote:

Old 05-12-2010, 12:23 AM   #17278
GIGM
used to be PNGIL

I am currently:

I love you for caring but...

Quote:
Quote:

Old 05-12-2010, 12:26 AM   #17279
PassedExpectations

I am currently:

i love you cause you posted a whole bunch of times in a row

never mind, i just was glancing at the avatars and they're both red and black so it confused me

Katie

Old 05-12-2010, 01:49 AM   #17280
EvilAngel
I just want to fall asleep and never wake up.

I am currently:

*hugs* I love you...

Don’t get too close, It’s dark inside.
It’s where my demons hide, It’s where my demons hide.

PointeLullaby and Posh Little Rich Girl are my Sisters, Acto808 is my brother wigglemuffin is my invasion buddy,
~ PM ME IF You Need Me :P ~

EvilAngel is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)