RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 18-03-2011, 03:20 PM   #44181
Doikers
Louder Than God's Revolver and Twice as Shiny

I am currently:

Yes it is definatley good to have her to confide in , Of course she is sensible , tells me not to overstretch myself but she is fun too.

I'm still not comfortable in my skin and the anasthetic's slowly wearing thin - Otep
Everyones lost but me! - Indiana Jones

It's okay , they know me here .

Kahlia1981 is my adopted little sister :)

''Courage doesn't always roar , sometimes courage is that little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow"

Doikers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2011, 03:34 PM   #44182
ˈsäləˌterē

I am currently:

That sounds really great Mark! I'm so glad you have her!

Well, I took my 1st of what should be 6 doses of vits today, first time since last time I ate anything, which was Sunday, but just with water. Prayin they don't make me sick.

ˈsäləˌterē is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2011, 04:25 PM   #44183
Doikers

I am currently:

I hope they don't make you ill Solo :S

I'm still not comfortable in my skin and the anasthetic's slowly wearing thin - Otep

''Courage doesn't always roar , sometimes courage is that little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow"

Old 18-03-2011, 05:17 PM   #44184
youngatheart

I am currently:

Mark Glad you had a good time with Baecky, she sounds very caring. I always forget what I want in the supermarket!!!

Solo, hope you arent sickxx

Differences...are nothing at all if our aims are identical and our hearts are open. GOF
Albus Dumbledore

pm me anytime :)

youngatheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2011, 05:29 PM   #44185
Doikers

I am currently:

I went back out the shops and still forgot ! How are you Sam?

Old 18-03-2011, 05:40 PM   #44186
FlyingNy
Me

*Hugs Sam, Mark, Solo and Lindsey*

The book's a good one Mark, it's worth the read :) But I understand it's hard to feel motivated.

FlyingNy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2011, 05:41 PM   #44187
ˈsäləˌterē

I am currently:

Thanks Mark n Sam! They made me feel pretty icky but I got through it. Problem is I should've already had another dose n it's now time for a third. I dunno what I'm gonna do.

Maybe you should make a list Mark.

ˈsäləˌterē is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2011, 05:47 PM   #44188
Doikers

I am currently:

Thanks for the Recemondation Lia Hun :)

Solo I usualy make a list but I thought "it's only 2 things I'll remember" hehe

Old 18-03-2011, 05:49 PM   #44189
Louise
A Ray of Hope

I am currently:

hugs everyone

“Never lose faith in yourself,
and never lose hope;
remember, even when this world throws its worst and then turns its back,
there is still always hope.”

Louise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2011, 06:08 PM   #44190
Doikers

I am currently:

*Hugs Louise* How're you?

Old 18-03-2011, 06:17 PM   #44191
PoisonedApple
Crazy Chic

its ok if you couldn't read through Mark, just was a bit of background info on my prior posts...
I only remember what I need at the store since I get a whole list and put it in an organization thing online that has an app on my phone so I check it before leaving lol but if someone tells me to grab stuff right before I go and I don't put it in there I forget it...

Glad it wasn't too bad Solo but please try to keep up on them.

*hugs Lia, Meganna, Solo, Mark, Oliver, and anyone else I missed*

Woo hoo! I found a big rice cooker with diff settings for different types of rice and such -and a veg steam rack- (and only good reviews, for a reasonable price) yesterday and so I wouldn't forget which one it was and have to search again I sent the link to D and instead of putting it noted somewhere for later he ordered it yesterday for me :D I would like to do brown rice more but the fact I could only do it stove top was a deterrent (watching a pot of rice for 50 min is not my cup of tea) and i couldn't set it up for a delay cook stove top... this i can delay cook and cook brown rice and even with the in-laws over I can cook enough in just one batch :D
~Sorry, I'm excited. And yeah I know getting excited over kitchen appliances is a bit odd...~
Oh and cherry cheesecake latte = delicious.
...thought I posted this about a half hour ago lol sorry...

I was lei'd in vets! ***** Proud Plumeria Sister!

"He said look inside your heart/ And you'll see stars/ Falling stars/ Look, deep into my eyes/ Don't look down/ Or you'll fall, he said/ Here, the sky goes on forever"

PoisonedApple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2011, 06:20 PM   #44192
youngatheart

I am currently:

I am one of the worlds most forgetful people Mark so you arent alone! haha Im fine thanks, had a bit of a rubbish day but the kids are home now so all is well :) Are you doing anything tonight?

*hugs* Lia, how are you?xx

Maybe wait a while for your next dose Solo? It might make you feel real
ill if you take them too quick?

*hugs* louie, how are you?

Differences...are nothing at all if our aims are identical and our hearts are open. GOF
Albus Dumbledore

Old 18-03-2011, 06:24 PM   #44193
youngatheart

I am currently:

That cooker sounds fab!!! and how lovely that D ordered it for you! Made me hungry now! hahah

Albus Dumbledore

Old 18-03-2011, 06:39 PM   #44194
PoisonedApple
Crazy Chic

lol i can't wait! i'm gonna try something i saw on a show that i couldn't do in the small one i borrowed from my MIL. They put black beans in with the rice and cook it together rather than a can of refried beans an a thing of rice... healthier and less clean up!
yeah now i'm hungry too :P

"He said look inside your heart/ And you'll see stars/ Falling stars/ Look, deep into my eyes/ Don't look down/ Or you'll fall, he said/ Here, the sky goes on forever"

Old 18-03-2011, 06:40 PM   #44195
Doikers

I am currently:

That sounds Cool Crimson! I would be excited by that! I'm thinking of buying some gardening stuff , LOL I'm growing up hehe , I only have indoor plants (If they grow!) but I want to grow Chillis indoors , 3 or 4 plants tops , I Love chillis in food and cooking and stuff :)

Old 18-03-2011, 07:09 PM   #44196
PoisonedApple
Crazy Chic

yeah spring is almost here so it's a good time to start planning for gardening. i planted some seeds for veggies and herbs last night so they could sprout and be replanted when its warmer. planted some flower bulbs last week too.
I find that when its cold out and/or they're just starting to grow plants really seem to like florescent bulbs so my newest seeds are in my kitchen. they won't fit there when its warmer and I transplant them to bigger pots but that's ok. I'm hoping to be able to have a salad straight from my garden this summer! and carrot sticks for snacks! I dunno if I have a green enough thumb though. plants i can maintain but getting seeds to become plants is more hit or miss for me lol nothing wrong with gardening indoors or growing up, mark :D it gets too cold here a majority of the year to have a regular garden.

Old 18-03-2011, 08:13 PM   #44197
Doikers

I am currently:

I garden indoors as a 1st floor flat has no Garden , I have grown Cacti inside from seed , Cacti I am good with , I have one flowering right now , I want to grow food ! but I love my little spiney guys n gals too :)

Old 18-03-2011, 08:37 PM   #44198
PoisonedApple
Crazy Chic

Yeah, in my apartment we have a balcony but then sometimes before winter even hits it'll freeze over night and kill a lot of the plants. Do you have any 'christmas cactus'? I've only gotten my Zygocactus to flower once and then the flowers went quite quickly... i don't know why it doesn't flower the way my mothers do... i was thinking about putting it in a bigger pot with a miracle grow potting soil rather than the peat moss it has now on the chance it helps it. Though it might just be confused by the climate and sun cycles up here. My mum is in Florida so the temps and sun is consistent. *shrugs*
I am trying to grow food too :) cut down on my food bill and have fresher healthier food for the family :) I have peach pits trying to sprout and bell peppers growing too... I'd forgotten about them ... The peaches are my littlest's idea. She was super excited to help plant them :)

Old 18-03-2011, 08:42 PM   #44199
FlyingNy
Me

I really fancy a toblerone.

FlyingNy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2011, 08:50 PM   #44200
Doikers

I am currently:

I grew a Mango pit Crimson!
I cannot grow outside due to frost tooo , But I can get 3 chilli plug plants for cheap.
*Hugs Lia* Tobleone YEY , I had to copy your spelling Lia

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 7 (0 members and 7 guests)