RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 12-06-2020, 09:20 PM   #1
Kit88

Tired of fighting the urge

Hi, I'm Kit. I'm currently in a not so optimal headspace and could use some support.
I find it very difficult to explain my emotions, which makes it all more difficult. So I'll try to refrain from trying to explain my reasoning and possible cause and simply stick to the facts: I feel the constant urge to hurry myself and it is getting worse day by day. I am so damn stressed out and at first I was just subconsciously scratching at my wrists but then it became a more conscious act and I keep scratching and scratching and my wrists are all raw and torn open. I feel the need to get deeper, to cut deeper than I can by just using my fingernails. It wouldn't be difficult to find another tool that's more appropriate for my needs but I know that I shouldn't. I'm not supposed to.
I think about it every day. Don't know how to stop. I'm tired of fighting it.

Kit88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2020, 10:24 AM   #2
Pi.R^2
Pathologically flamboyant

I am currently:

Hi Kit,

Sorry to hear that you're struggling with self harm urges. What distractions have you tried? I know you've said you'll refrain from explaining your reasoning, but do you think it might actually be helpful to explore your reasons to help find other ways to process and alleviate those thoughts and feelings?

Hang on in there :)

No other sadness in the world would do

Pi.R^2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)