RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 17-12-2012, 11:45 AM   #1
xPureFollyx

I am currently:
Cross roads

When you have stopped kicking and screaming, I'm ready and able to speak with you in a civil manner...

I was told this by someone I consider to be my mother, she's always helped steady me, especially when I feel I might be injurious again.

But I think she only thinks of me like a friend and not a daughter. So I've just decided that I'm no longer going to run to her when I am distressed, that im just going to deal with myself and keep myself to myself.

I can't stop thinking of her like a mother. So maybe it's best that I just let her go.

I don't know if I am tantruming and over reacting, but she means everything to me, and I can't stand the thought of not meaning as much to her as she means to me.

I don't want to take her up on the ofer to speak civil. Instead I want to stay as far away as possible.

Plz if anyone can add their perspective do!

It Is As It Is.

xPureFollyx is offline   Reply With Quote
5 Hugs Given By :
Old 17-12-2012, 10:09 PM   #2
Tig

Do you think it might be useful to bring this conversation up with this person? If you don't feel able to say it, you could try writing it down.

It does sound like a very difficult situation and it's always hard to find the balance, especially if we are questioning how the other person feels about us. It sounds like this woman cares very much though.

x

Tig is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)