RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 30-09-2008, 01:29 PM   #1
Just another statistic
girl with pink hair <3 da boi wit pink hair xxx

I am currently:
Triggering (SI/OD) - moved on...may be triggering?!

well its been a while since i have last been on here.
hope everyone is well.

i have moved [again!] to bury st edmunds, supported living.
im getting on great with everyone. i have looking after my appearance alot better and i am getting lot of male attention which is weird.
i have also started a art course but with moving place and trying to manage my self-harm and eating problems i couldn't cope with a full time course. so my future at college is being discussed, i may be moving courses.

my self-harm has taken a turn for the worst my arms are really messed up [damn it], but i dont care what people think about them so i dont worry about covering them up all the time. although i went into boots to get a shaver because i needed to shave, and i picked a packet up and this random women came up to me and was saying all the words under the sun and that i was sick in the head and all this, i just said 'i may be different but i do still get hairly legs' then she backed off. i laugh about it now.

i did have a really low spell last week when i went out and brought pills, with intentions but when i got back my worker visited and she asked how i was getting on and that [she can read me like a book] and i told her about the pills, she took them.

but hey i saw my phyciatrist yesterday and he upped my fluxiotine to 40mg. so ill see how that goes.
coz my mood swings are really very bad at the moment so hopefully that will help.

just thought id bore you all with a update. hehe

take care everyone xxxx

RIP james fisher xxx u will be missed greatly.
a best friend xxxxx

without you it doesnt feel right

Just another statistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2008, 07:39 PM   #2
Wonderland.

Hey sweetie...
I'm glad to hear you sound quite positive even though thing aren't great for you at the moment...
Its really good that you are looking after your appearance better...hopefully that will do wonders for your self-esteem.
So proud of you for telling someone about your intentions that was very brave of you...
Hope the tablets are helping you.

Amy x

'Cause I'll always remember you the same.
Oh eyes like wild flowers within demons of change ♥

Wonderland. is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)