RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 14-07-2020, 08:21 PM   #1
little_miss
God loves me for who i am

I am currently:
Graphic - Scary situation

I am being taunted by witches, they keep chanting they want me dead, they show me images of what they look like and where they are, I know they are in a forest, I get visions. I am terrified of them. it is making me feel suicidal as I am so frightened, I cant continue living in this fear. I spoke to someone on a helpline this evening, she said she would get someone to call me back, she asked lots of questions and said I should go to a safe place like hospital, she will contact the personality disorder team and told me to ring them tomorrow to discuss admission. but still waiting for a phone call back. not sure how anyone can help stop the witches from tormenting me. I can see they have put evil behind my eyes, thinking of trying to remove my eyes.
please, is anyone there? I am so scared.

little_miss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2020, 10:16 AM   #2
Amaranth
Leah

I am currently:

That does sound scary. Did you go to the hospital (or other safe place)? I don't know if they can help with the visions etc, but maybe it can help you feel a bit less scared knowing they won't let the witches get to you or hurt you while you're there. Xx

Amaranth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2020, 01:17 AM   #3
Unbreakable.
We can try. We can always try.

I am currently:

How are you doing?

the sun

the moon

the truth

Unbreakable. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2020, 04:17 PM   #4
yoyogirl

I am currently:

hey, i hope you are alright :)

Have you ever confused a dream with life? Or stolen something when you have the cash? Have you ever been blue? Or thought your train moving while sitting still? Maybe I was just crazy. Maybe it was the 60's. Or maybe I was just a girl... interrupted.
I know what it's like to want to die. How it hurts to smile. How you try to fit in but you can't. How you hurt yourself on the outside to try to kill the thing on the inside. I tried groups, didn't work out just made my depression a lot worse.

yoyogirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)