Hurryyy!

aklx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2008, 03:52 AM   #23
KissesLikeAPrototype
It's Not a Fashion Statement, It's a Deathwish

I am currently:

Chapter 5
(Frankie’s point of view)
I pushed the door open with my foot and turned to face Gerard. For some reason, he looked even sexier now. Maybe it was because we were breaking the rules together. Even though we’d done it before, it felt naughtier now because of what we were going to do. I pulled Gerard closer to me and wrapped my hands around his neck. I ran my tongue along his lips, and he shivered with excitement. I wanted him right there, on the floor, but I knew that wasn’t going to happen. I’d only known him a day and I wasn’t going to have sex with, practically, a stranger. But a bit of fun wasn’t wrong. I ran my fingers through his luscious black hair and then ran my fingers down his spine. Gerard had his hands around my waist, and I felt him pull me in closer, making our kiss deeper and more passionate. I felt myself getting hard. This was intense. I pulled away from him and looked deep into his eyes. Time to get naughty. I took my arms from around his neck and pushed him onto the small patch of grass that we were having our cigarettes on just a few hours before.
“Ow” he said playfully, but I knew he wasn’t hurt.
(Gerard’s point of view)
I could see by the look in his eyes that he could tell I wasn’t really hurt. I looked up at him from the grass I was lying on and within seconds found him straddled over me, his knees pressed against my hips. He started kissing my cheeks and neck and I grabbed hold of his shirt and pulled him closer to me, so our chests were connected. I slowly slid off his hoodie from his broad, toned shoulders and looked at him.
“You’re bloody gorgeous” I whispered, without really thinking. After I realised what I had said, I blushed.
“You’re not so bad yourself” he said, and returned to kissing my neck.
As I kissed Gerard’s milky-white neck, I slid my hands down his torso to the bottom of his shirt, and slowly started pulling it off him. I could tell he wanted it. He sat up as I pulled the tight fitting Misfits t-shirt over his head to reveal his bare chest. I ran my tongue down it, right to his belly button, and back up again. I looked into his blue eyes and lightly ran my hands over his lips. He quivered.
Now it was my turn to get undressed. I felt his warm hands wrap around my waist and start to pull of my t shirt. I lifted my arms up and he pulled it over my head, and I sat there, straddled over him, looking into his eyes. A small smirked played on his lips as I leaned in to kiss him, and he wrapped his arms around my neck and pulled me closer to him.
(Gerard’s point of view)
As our kiss got meaningful, and passionate, I felt my hands slowly run up Frank’s leg to his belt. I wasn’t going to do anything, but there was no harm in undoing it, was there? I felt around for the belt buckle and quickly undid it. I felt him do the same to me. I ran my hand down his back and into the back of his trousers, grabbing his ass. It felt as good as it looked. I felt Frank’s hands all over me, and I wriggled with excitement. This wasn’t anything like my last school. If I was ever caught even writing another guys name, I was taunted and teased. I was made a fool of. But this was different... and I liked this a hell of a lot more.
I ran my hands all over Gerard’s body. I couldn’t help it. He was just so irresistible. I slowly pushed my hand into the front of his boxers and left it there. I wasn’t going to do anything more. This feeling was good enough for me... for now.
I used my one free hand to run through his hair once more, and Gerard looked at me.
“Why do you do that?” He asked, playfully.
“Cause you’ve got amazing hair” I replied. I remembered the words he’d said to me a while ago “And because you’re bloody gorgeous!” I said, laughing. Gerard pouted at me. He knew I was making fun of him but I don’t think that he cared that much, because he looked at me with a cheeky grin on his face.
Then, the worst sound came from inside the school building. The bell. Lunch was over, and it was time to get back to class.
“Damn” I said, “I was having fun there too!” I said, laughing harder.
Gerard looked at me, and I looked at him.
“Bunk?” we said together, and I carried on kissing his neck.

Last edited by KissesLikeAPrototype : 23-03-2008 at 04:03 AM.

'Maybe it's not my weekend, but it's gonna be my year'
Self-harm free since 18.4.2008 <3

KissesLikeAPrototype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2008, 04:05 AM   #24
aklx

Ohmgzz how sexy was that? -grins-
This is one of my new fave ficz hehe

Old 23-03-2008, 04:07 AM   #25
KissesLikeAPrototype

I am currently:

Yays :):)

Update tomorrow. I'm too tired to write any more.

Old 23-03-2008, 04:45 AM   #26
KissesLikeAPrototype

I am currently:

Ok, because I love you (and I can't sleep) you can have one more chapter tonight. Aren't i good to you :)

*writes*

Old 23-03-2008, 05:28 AM   #27
KissesLikeAPrototype

I am currently:

Chapter 6
(Gerard’s point of view)
That last period of the day was spent kissing and groping each other. The feeling was fantastic. No one had done to me what Frankie had today. Frankie. I liked that more than Frank. It was more... playful. And I liked playful.
As the last bell rang for us to go home, me and Frankie picked up our clothes, pulled them on ourselves and walked out of the same door we had used to start our adventure. We made sure that nobody was around and darted for the main door, hand-in-hand.
“Gee?!” said a voice behind me. Mikey. Damn. I’d been having so much fun I’d completely forgotten that Mikey was even with me in school today. I quickly let go of Frank’s hand. My brother knew perfectly well that I was gay, and he accepted it, but I didn’t want him seeing me holding someone’s hand, who was, to him, a complete stranger.
“Hey Mikes” I said, turning to face him. He stopped dead in front of me and looked at Frank.
“Who’s this then?” he said, with a ‘this-your-boyfriend?’ look on his face.
I pouted back at him.
“This is Frankie. He’s my new... friend” I replied, and Frank winked at me. His eyes twinkled in the light.
“Yeah, ‘friend’” said Mikey light-heartedly, along with air-quotes, as I punched him gently on the arm. He really did know me inside out.
“Uhm... yeah... This is my brother” I said to Frankie, my eyes now on my shoes as I was so embarrassed about what my brother had said.
“Nice to meet you, dude” said Frankie, with a smile on his face.
“Dudes, you better get to home room” said Mikey after a few minutes “you’re gonna be laaaaaaate” and he sped off... not quite sure where his new home room exactly was.
Me and Frankie were alone again.
“Uh, yeah... home room” I coughed, not quite sure what to say now we were alone.
I started to walk in the direction of my new home room when I felt a tugging on my arm. Frank pulled me in close to him. He rested his head on my chest.
“Frankie, eh?” he said, his head still buried in my torso.
“Uh, yeah” I uttered as I blushed “I like it better than Frank. Is that OK with you?”
“I love it” he said, as he looked up at me and gently kissed my cheek.
“Frankie?” I said to him, his head now on my shoulder.
“Yeah?” he mumbled sleepily.
“Home room” I said, only to be answered with a groan.
So we walked together to home room, with our hands tangled together.
(Frank’s point of view)
Frankie, I thought to myself, as me and Gerard walked down the hallways together I like that, no one’s ever called me that before. It felt extra special that no one had called me it ‘cause it meant that it was secret to me and Gerard, or Gee, as I was going to call him from now on. His brother had called him it just before and I liked it a hell of a lot better than Gerard. So I stuck with Gee.
“Is it OK if I call you Gee?” I asked him, as we got to the doorway to our home room.
“Yeah, ‘course it is” he said enthusiastically. “I’ve always liked Gee a lot better than Gerard anyway”
“Cool” I said back, as he smiled at me.
As he flashed his pearly white teeth, I remembered something I had told him earlier. I had told him that there was a bar down the street that I was going to take him to tonight. That wasn’t true. There was no bar. The only thing around here that was any good was the local park, and all people ever did there was drink booze. I’d told him that there was a bar to sound cool, and, more than anything, have an excuse to be with him for a little while longer. I thought I had best tell him the truth.
“Gee?” I said, looking at the floor. “Uh... you know the bar I said I’d take you too... It... uhm... doesn’t exist”
Gee looked confused. I had to explain further.
“I just said that so I could spend a little more time with you and... well... you know... seem ‘cool’”. I emphasised the word cool with air quotes because I knew that nothing would make me look cool.
Gee smiled at me.
“I knew there was something going on about that” he said to me. Thank Goodness I thought to myself he isn’t mad at me. “ You know... you didn’t need some imaginary underage bar to make you look cool... you’re cool enough as it is... and gorgeous too” He laughed again at the sentence. It still sounded weird to me. Gorgeous wasn’t really one of the terms used to describe me very often.
I smiled back at him. That was when I knew that everything between me and Gee was going to be OK.
“C’mon” he said, nodding towards the door. “We’d best go in"

Old 23-03-2008, 05:39 AM   #28
aklx

Awww yay
I lovez you!
I except updates tomorrow too though hehe
xo

Old 23-03-2008, 08:09 PM   #29
GlitterTrashDoll
eZine Editor

I am currently:

YOU SAID DANKE IN YOUR EARLIER POSTS.! My German is so rubbing off on you! ;]

THIS IS LIKE PROPER AMAZING.
LOVEE IT.

and i loves Ellie too
cuz shes 'mazing.

DILLIGAF

"it’s when you’re acting selflessly, that you are at your bravest"
- Four.

GlitterTrashDoll is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2008, 08:42 PM   #30
KissesLikeAPrototype

I am currently:

Chapter 7
(Gee’s point of view)
As we entered our new home room, we were greeted with the stare from our teacher.
“And where have you two been?!” he bellowed with a stern look on his face. We looked at each other and burst into fits of laughter.
“Uh... nowhere” we said, our stomachs jerking with the laughter that was spilling out of our mouths.
“Ahem... go and sit at the back... and you both have a detention tonight for being late!” our homeroom teacher said, and we scuttled to the back of the room, still giggling.
We sat down at the desk at the back of the room and linked hands. I stroked Frankie’s thumb with mine. I could tell that he liked it by the look on his face. He smirked slightly and pulled my hand onto his lap, his hand still attached to mine. He let go of me, meaning that my hand was simply resting on his thigh. He nodded at me, and mouthed “go on” to me, signalling me to start stroking his leg. I started with one finger, teasing it up and down his outer thigh. He was definitely enjoying it, but wanted to go further. As if he had read my mind, he leaned in closer and whispered “higher”. I knew exactly where he wanted me to go. I ran my hand up to his crotch and started stroking. He closed his eyes and tilted his head back; a clear sign he was loving every minute of it. I kept a watchful eye out on the rest of the class, making sure no one saw what we were up to. He sighed heavily as I rubbed harder, and I felt myself getting aroused as I did so. ****ing hell, this is HOT I thought to myself, and judging by Frankie’s expression, he was thinking exactly the same.
The bell rang. Fun time was, once again, over. As we stood up to head towards the door, we were stopped by the firm look from our home room teacher.
“And where do you think you’re going?” he asked. “Detention, remember?!”
Frankie and I groaned. We’d be alone, together, in a room with a 40-something year old balding teacher. How romantic.
We sat down together at the front of the classroom. Before we could get back to business, we were confronted with our teacher, standing in front of our desk.
“You aren’t sitting together” he said, his eyes twitching, looking at me and then looking at Frankie. “I’ve had enough of you two already... and Mr Iero, you should know better... it’s obvious... uh...”
“Gerard” I said without a second thought. I knew what he was thinking. No one knew my name around here but Frankie and Mikey.
“Ahem, yes, Gerard” he continued “Gerard is new here and you’re setting a bad example for him”
He signalled for me to go and sit at the desk near the window, and I accepted... begrudgingly.
“Now I want you two silent for ten minutes” he commanded. “Or I’ll be adding time to this detention...” and sat back at his desk.
4 minutes went by when our detention was interrupted by a knock at the door.
“Yes? Come in” the teacher said, not looking up from his desk.
A small blonde woman entered and said in a quiet voice “you’re needed in the teacher’s lounge, Mr Johnson... urgently”
The teacher, who I now knew as Mr Johnson, groaned and got up from his desk. When he got to the door, he turned round to face me and Frankie.
“I’ll be back in 5 minutes” he said “NO FUNNY BUSINESS” and he walked out the door and closed it behind him.
As soon as he got out of the room, I found Frankie sitting on the desk in front of me, knees up to his chest, pulling his cigarettes out of his pocket.
“Smoke?” he said, and before I had time to answer, he’d pushed one of the small white sticks into my mouth. He lit his and then lit mine. He puffed the smoke out of his mouth and looked at me.
“Detention on your first day... what a rebel”. He laughed at the last bit.
I wasn’t a rebel; at least I never used to be. He’d had that influence on me. It was his pure sexiness that made me do it.
“Yeah, total rebel” I replied, and puffed on my cigarette. The smoke caught in my throat and I choked, causing Frank to laugh at me.
A few minutes went past and he jumped back off my desk.
“Where are you going, you?!” I shouted jokingly. He’d walked over to the store cupboard.
“Feel like being even more of a rebel?” he asked, and I walked over to join him.

Old 23-03-2008, 08:43 PM   #31
KissesLikeAPrototype

I am currently:

I always say danke :) My friends do German, so they kinda influence me... BUT YOU DO TOO <3

And thanks. :)

Old 23-03-2008, 08:43 PM   #32
aklx

Amen my brother!

Old 23-03-2008, 08:58 PM   #33
KissesLikeAPrototype

I am currently:

Gonna write Chapter 8 now.
*Goes to word*

Old 23-03-2008, 10:19 PM   #34
RenewedHope
formerly: Ghosted Liberation &amp;amp; GhostsInSnow

I am currently:

awww I'm well addicted to this

RenewedHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2008, 10:54 PM   #35
aklx

Awwwhz this story is officially amaze
<3

Old 23-03-2008, 10:56 PM   #36
KissesLikeAPrototype

I am currently:

Thank you all. *blushes*

Old 23-03-2008, 10:58 PM   #37
KissesLikeAPrototype

I am currently:

There may be another update tonight... but I have writers block at the moment... it sucks.

Old 23-03-2008, 10:59 PM   #38
aklx

-stabs writers block-
SORTED!

If you can't manage to write it, don't worry
We shall still be here waiting when it is ready
=]

Old 23-03-2008, 11:04 PM   #39
KissesLikeAPrototype

I am currently:

I've just got a flash of inspiration... don't know where it came from though.

*continues to write.*

Old 23-03-2008, 11:06 PM   #40
aklx

It was me!
-takes all credit-
I subconciously pushed you into writers world
With my wonderful words of understanding and encouragement
Ego much?

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)