RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 04-06-2007, 03:21 AM   #41
popcorn

I am currently:

I'm Popcorn, a recently-turned-29-year-old grad student and teacher in Massachusetts. I lurked on RYL for quite a while, then graduated to posting a while back. I have enjoyed hearing about (and sometimes connecting with) people with struggles similar to mine, and am impressed by the bravery of so many people here. I'm very glad RYL exists.

popcorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 03:36 AM   #42
TouchVanDerBoom
::real doll::

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PropheticScar View Post
i love the name Francesca
Ta! I know it's traditional to hates one's own name but I actually love mine!

**Proud Plumeria**

TouchVanDerBoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 04:04 AM   #43
PropheticStar

I love mine too
We're so nonconformist
that makes us cool

Old 04-06-2007, 04:25 AM   #44
Coffee Addict
~♥ANGEL VOICE♥~,

I am currently:

I'm.....
darn can't remember who I am....
willget back to you all later

Coffee Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 09:58 AM   #45
BeautyFiend

I am currently:

I'm so going to start posting in vets now.
It was too scary on v2 =[

BeautyFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 11:44 AM   #46
Margo

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~♥ANGEL VOICE♥~ View Post
I'm.....
darn can't remember who I am....
willget back to you all later
Your name is Brian, you are a 34 year old table dancer from Orlando. Your stage name is "trixie" and you have been in the business for the last 12 years touring the west coast with a dance troop called "Rouge Noir". You graduated from Princeton with a degree in Economics but your love for dancing meant an office life was not for you.

You began self harming at the age of 17 when you discovered that poking frankfurters up your nose gave you the release from life you had been longing for. It was only until you discovered the medium of semi-erotic table dancing that you stopped your self harm. You have a history of addiction, ranging from McDonalds Happy Meals to combing your hair with a toothbrush. You still struggle with the toothbrush thing.

You have 15 dogs, 7 cats, 5 squirrels and a llama. You favorite colour is Orange (matches the fake tan) and your lucky fruit is the kiwi.

~Phoenix~ is my Little Sister of Awesomeness and Self-Delusion :P
Bitter Angel is my Mitten
Animad is my Top Trump
All Im Living For - Is my beautiful and special daughter who isnt called Kim but will moan if i dont add her :P

Margo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 12:05 PM   #47
Scarred soul

I am currently:

Hi everyone

I am Ben and I am 31 years old also known as scarred soul. I have been self harming for 8 years and have a chronic problem with it. I am 11 weeks since my last cut. I am also a recovering alcoholic and have not had a drink since 6th May 2006. I have a great CPN and a good psychiatrist. I have been single for some time and I am quite happy about it as I am putting all my effort into getting better. I used to be a cave diver and have dived at Wookey Hole caves in somerset and loads in south wales. Drop me a line if you want to chat
p.s. I live in Liverpool and currently doing a MSc in Drug Use and Addictions and pottery at southport college.

Scarred soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 12:37 PM   #48
Margo

I am currently:

Hi and welcome Ben! good to see another fella round here!

Matthew

Animad is my Top Trump
All Im Living For - Is my beautiful and special daughter who isnt called Kim but will moan if i dont add her :P

Old 04-06-2007, 01:01 PM   #49
Accidentally Abstract
Luce.

I am currently:

I'm Luce. Or Luceness. Or Lucy. Or whatever else you wish to call me!

I'm 18. I've been self injury free for a month and a half now.

I'm currently 'studying' for my A level exams - which are scarily soon - in sociology and english literature.

I've been on RYL since October 2004, but this is the first time I've EVER entered the Vets board (I was too scared before!!).

I've got a history of depression, anxiety, a little social anxiety, hypochondriasis and self injury.

Feel free to PM me any time - I like getting PMs! =]

Luce x

Last edited by Accidentally Abstract : 04-06-2007 at 01:03 PM. Reason: Wanted to add another fact about myself.

Ride it out.
"I need a sunrise in the dark."

Accidentally Abstract is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 01:17 PM   #50
Margo

I am currently:

Welcome all! Grab a boobie, erm i mean seat, chill out and relax amid a sea of boobies, erm i mean calmness and peace and love.

Animad is my Top Trump

Old 04-06-2007, 03:09 PM   #51
slipping up again

I am currently:

Thanks for the comfy seat Matthew! It doesnt sound very calm and peaceful in here!!

I'm Siobhán,I'm 28. I have a history of depression and I'm relatively new to SH. I started SI'ing about 16 months ago, AFTER starting counselling to deal with my depression! I'm currently doing much better and I'm trying to quit SI'ing (I have been SI free for the last month).

Siobhán Xx

slipping up again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 03:36 PM   #52
Kangaroo
No, I'm Not An Aussie

I am currently:

i'm kangaroo, although just kanga is fine. i'm 19, will be 20 in august. i've been in vets corner since i was 18. i'm nice and willing to chat to anyone who sends me a pm.

KANGAROO

I HAVE FAMILY - Blondiebear is my sister

Kangaroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 03:41 PM   #53
UnanimousAnonymous

I am currently:

I'm Gemma or Gemz what ever you wish to call me.
I'm 18 and i never used Vets on V2 but i thought this thread is a great chance to introduce myself. I've been a member for nearly a year now, i lurked on Ruin but then my mum banned me from using the site. She loves me using RYL now though and i've been cut free since may 13th!
Gemz
.x.

Through the dark, a strand of light, the light continued to get bright, with it came the strength to fight (Gem)

UnanimousAnonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 04:55 PM   #54
huggybear
imagine...

I am currently:

hi i'm Charlotte... i have lurked in vets for ages.. made occasional posts but not many.. will try and do better! I am 24 and currently a trainee mental health nurse. I have self harmed off and on for 7 years and am currently trying to recover from my mose recent cycle. I dont know many people on here so please be nice!
Love Char x

huggybear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 05:30 PM   #55
bigmouth
cucarachita martina

Hello, I'm Anna, I'm 22, live in London and sometimes Havana, i'm unemployed and that's all for now.

Anna XXX

bigmouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 06:42 PM   #56
Margo

I am currently:

Char you know meeeeee!

*waves at everyone in a really embarrassing way*

Animad is my Top Trump

Old 04-06-2007, 06:44 PM   #57
BlueSkyes
80's metalhead born that bit too late

I am currently:

well... i created a kind-of introduction on the main vets board, for some reason (i'm not 100% why, can't actually remember, happens quite a bit)... so i thought i'd put one on here instead.

i'm marc, i'm 19, i never used vets on v2, mainly cos i thought it was for people who'd recovered.

i've never self harmed in phsyically, as such, but i turn to drinking when my problems rise, although i've been coping without drink a bit better lately. i get heavily depressed quite often, and have mood swings/changes that result in me often doing/saying things i don't remember (so... sorry if i've already upset anyone).

but aside from all that, i'm fine! now, having put you all off talking to me, i'm going to shut up now...

marc x

BlueSkyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 07:04 PM   #58
huggybear
imagine...

I am currently:

yes matthew i know you.. but there are so many new faces on here that i dont know.. it be scary

*hides in corner*

huggybear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 07:51 PM   #59
slipping up again

I am currently:

takes Charlotte by the hand and gently pulls out of the corner. Now the 2 of us can look scared together!

PS. I love the bears,really cute!

slipping up again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 08:03 PM   #60
bobidrawpictures

Hey all im luke (lukie, purple l, duke boobies..... could go on lol) i never posted on a vet before even though im nearly 20 (i never want to grow up and want to be peter pan forever and due to this fact i am a univeristy student, so i wont have to grow up too fast, another reason i never really posted is due to the fact people think im younger than i am(due to my extremly young *coughs*good*coughs looks) and the fact im here for distractions thus dont act to much like an adult). I never really posted a lot on version 2 but am going to post more here and post more of my poems (so if you want check them out). If anyone needs me to talk about issues or anything i will always lend a ear to whomever needs help (and you guessed it advice which you may have heard before), i will always try and get back to you asap. well i hope to speak to people soon, and version 3 im loving thanks harvy and all involed.

bobidrawpictures is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)