RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 26-07-2016, 11:16 PM   #441
Leo Pard
Flem Fatale

I am currently:

Of course.

The world is just illusion always trying to change me.
You will find wonder wherever you can, and spread joy whenever you are able.

I felt emotions of gentleness and pleasure, that had long appeared dead, divide within me. - Frankenstein.

Leo Pard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2022, 11:05 PM   #442
maii

I am currently:

Find love within yourself and start from there. Sure; easier said than done. Early on into childhood it was pretty apparent to anybody with their eyes open. I appear more butch and in Indian culture its a bit more of a stigma - sadly to say in 2022. I've been with my partner for 14 years and we were meant to be together, and after a wile, the confusion starts to diminish when you realize there is nothing wrong with you. You are YOU. This is why we have the pronouns 'they' and 'them'. I actually don't prefer to referred to as she, but I understand that people don't get it.

Don't mistake, it took time for me to accept myself as religion in my family was strong, but they did come around, some don't have that luxury. This is where support groups come in handy when there is no where else to turn.

I'm not going to just say the blanket statement "It Gets Better", but it doesn't get worse, either, when confusion starts to come into play, remember its society (closed minded) that causes this.

maii is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)