RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 24-11-2016, 08:04 PM   #1
brokentenchi

Not doing well.

I"m on a rollar coaster of emotions. I can be suicidal at one point and then hypomanic craving sex, super productive, excessive spending. Psychiatrist is unreachable my therapist has been trying.

brokentenchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2016, 01:06 PM   #2
Patent Pending
★ Katie ★

I am currently:

Hi there,

It sounds like you're going through a rough time right now.

Is there a duty psychiatrist you could see? You should be able to ask for an emergency appointment if it's required, which it sounds like it is.

Has your therapist suggested anything for the time being?

x x x

It's the ups and downs of living life this way. Promise me you'll never go away. Just stay with me through one more night because it's always darkest before the light and now I promise you I'll never turn away. I won't let you give us one less heart to break...

Patent Pending is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2016, 08:47 PM   #3
Sooty
Sophie

I am currently:

Sorry to hear that things are so difficult at the moment and your emotions are swinging from one extreme to another. Have you managed to see anyone? Remember you can go to A&E if you feel like you need emergency help from a professional.

Sophie.x

Soon... Now will be then...Today will be yesterday... Present will be past...And thought will be memory... So...Live for the future! Make your future how you want it!

Sooty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2016, 01:50 AM   #4
brokentenchi

It's the ER over here and from what I've read completely different. The ER here is completely unhelpful and I've had a bad history with them. And in a small town that hospital is the only option and has no mental health unit. We have county services but if they say you need to go even if you agree it's an automatic involuntary admit taken by cop or ambulance because of the distance to the city. I can't cope with that right now. My therapist has been checking in daily and I'm staying with my fiancé and his family so I'm not alone. I spend my day trying to keep my mind busy. I've found I can get lost in coloring on my IPAD or playing an online game. I don't know what the deal is with my psychiatrist they say they are short staffed at the moment.

Old 26-11-2016, 01:52 AM   #5
brokentenchi

I go back to work on Monday so seeing the kids and being loved on for no reason at all helps.

Old 26-11-2016, 02:21 AM   #6
Juniperi

Working with kids is great for that hey! What sort of work do you do? *sends you love for no reason to tide you over until Monday*

Juniperi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2016, 02:31 AM   #7
brokentenchi

Pre K and Kindergarten Music teacher

Old 26-11-2016, 02:35 AM   #8
Juniperi

That sounds amazing. How are you feeling today/tonight?

Old 26-11-2016, 02:42 AM   #9
brokentenchi

I'm here. I slept off and on today. Helped mother in law and fiancé put up christmas stuff to the best of my ability with my knee messed up. The thoughts are still there but I've shoved them in the back of my head.

Old 26-11-2016, 02:44 AM   #10
Juniperi

That sounds alright...not ideal, but alright. Are you feeling calm enough to keep riding things out? What do you have on for the weekend?

Old 26-11-2016, 05:55 PM   #11
brokentenchi

The calmness to ride things out comes and goes. Today is hard since its an anniversary of not something good. Wrote my therapist see if she responds.

Old 27-11-2016, 04:08 PM   #12
Patent Pending
★ Katie ★

I am currently:

Hey there,

How are you feeling?

Did your therapist get back to you?

I hope you were able to get through the anniversary safely.

x x x

It's the ups and downs of living life this way. Promise me you'll never go away. Just stay with me through one more night because it's always darkest before the light and now I promise you I'll never turn away. I won't let you give us one less heart to break...

Old 27-11-2016, 08:28 PM   #13
brokentenchi

Today isn't a good day. I'm sticking with my fiancé as I know I can't be safe on my own. I made it through the anniversary safely once again because of my fiancé. My therapist hasn't responded but it is the weekend and she is entitled to have a life.

Old 27-11-2016, 08:50 PM   #14
Patent Pending
★ Katie ★

I am currently:

It's good you're finding a way to be safe today, and well done for making it through the anniversary, I know how hard they can be.

Ah, days run into one with me and I forget it's the weekend, I hope she is able to get back to you during office hours.

x x x

Old 28-11-2016, 10:00 PM   #15
brokentenchi

Have an emergency appt today

Old 29-11-2016, 01:47 AM   #16
brokentenchi

Nothing done other than a psychiatrist appointment on the 19. We talked about me relabeling the days so I can get through them easier. Told her I wanted to die she said I know you don't have a plan and can't hurt Paul like that.

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)