RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 19-04-2012, 06:18 PM   #19921
Serendipity.
fabulous.

Claire, that sound amazing! :) I'm glad you were able to be honest in your email, and I hope things pick up a bit soon. Have a wonderful trip <3 xx

"I know you're sad, so I won't tell you to have a good day. Instead, I advise you to simply have a day.
Stay alive, feed yourself well, wear comfortable clothes, and don't give up on yourself just yet.
It'll get better. Until then, have a day."

Serendipity. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2012, 06:37 PM   #19922
HopeRises

How are you Sweetie?

Life can be beautiful if you let it.
Step back, breathe and take it in

HopeRises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2012, 06:55 PM   #19923
Serendipity.
fabulous.

I'm okay, today has been a complete fail (I am still in bed!) but caught up on some sleep so feeling somewhat better.

How are you lovely? Hope you've had a good day?

"I know you're sad, so I won't tell you to have a good day. Instead, I advise you to simply have a day.
Stay alive, feed yourself well, wear comfortable clothes, and don't give up on yourself just yet.

Old 19-04-2012, 07:06 PM   #19924
HopeRises

Yay for catching up on sleep..See the day isn't a fail.

I'm ok, my day has mostly consisted of lying in bed as well..well I went on my driving lesson over lunch and then was in town for a bit to buy new sunglasses but then it was back to bed to watch come dine and four in a bed haha.

Old 19-04-2012, 08:31 PM   #19925
Serendipity.
fabulous.

Sounds like a good day! :P Glad you got some rest. And yay for new sunglasses :)

Old 19-04-2012, 11:00 PM   #19926
what_the?
continual crisis

I am currently:

Just dropping by with loves.

Sorry I haven't really been around x

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. Make us all feel wonderful. We'll never forget."

what_the? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2012, 11:09 PM   #19927
Serendipity.
fabulous.

Claire! No need to be sorry love. How are you doing? xx

Old 20-04-2012, 08:06 AM   #19928
HopeRises

*hugs all round*

My dad just said "thank god it's friday"
I say, welcome to the working week Leigh!

But I hope you all have a good friday
*lets of balloons*

Old 20-04-2012, 03:03 PM   #19929
Serendipity.
fabulous.

Owh, poor Leigh :( I hope you're having a good day though!

Frustration. I phoned SAAS to find out about funding blah blah and they were incredibly unhelpful. Basically, "I don't know. You might get funding, you might not. Apply and see what happens". Great. Really helpful when I need to know now so I can make decisions.

Old 20-04-2012, 10:04 PM   #19930
HopeRises

I can understand that being frustrating Starface. I hope since you've posted you've managed to find out more info and things.

How are you doing anyway?

Old 20-04-2012, 10:53 PM   #19931
Serendipity.
fabulous.

I'm okay. I don't know. I feel unsettled, not knowing what I'll be doing. Although, I don't even really know what I want to do. I probably should phone them back but I don't want to seem all pushy and annoying. And I don't know how things will be in September. I just want to know what I'm doing. But I'm just being whiny, and I get that life doesn't always work like that.

How are you doing? how has your day been?

Old 21-04-2012, 05:40 PM   #19932
HopeRises

I got caught in the biggest rain storm coming home on my bike..it was hailing and everything..seriously, british weather is so odd. We are closer to summer this month than we were last month yet April has been colder than March.

I'm ok, got screwed about at work today which pissed me off. I think the end is near with my job, can't really decide why though apart from being bored/wanting to travel again.

How are you? How's your weekend going?

Old 21-04-2012, 07:15 PM   #19933
Serendipity.
fabulous.

I knoww, the weather's horrible :( Sorry work wasn't good, here if you want to talk about it. Do you know where you want to go if you do decide to leave?

I'm okay. I haven't really done anything with my weekend so far.

Old 21-04-2012, 11:17 PM   #19934
HopeRises

No, I don't know. I know I probably shouldn't leave a stable job and in the morning I might feel different.

I bought an X box impulsively, but my sister made me get the small one cause it was £150 cheaper, just realised how small 4GB is. :( My parents won't be very happy either...that was holiday money and savings..oh well.

Old 21-04-2012, 11:40 PM   #19935
what_the?
continual crisis

I am currently:

*squishes for all*

Leigh, I don't think you should leave your job until you know what you're going to do after. Xboxes are pretty cool, though.

Last edited by what_the? : 22-04-2012 at 08:45 AM. Reason: didn't want to leave some info up.

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. Make us all feel wonderful. We'll never forget."

Old 22-04-2012, 12:12 AM   #19936
Serendipity.
fabulous.

Oh Claire, I'm sorry to hear that lovely. *cuddles* Of course it's justified to be upset, it's an awful thing to happen, I think anyone would be. I wish I could say something more helpful but however you feel is okay, don't ever feel like you 'shouldn't' feel it. I'm here if you need to talk or anything <3

Leigh, I agree that it would be best not to leave until you know what you'd be doing. Don't rule it out though if it's something you really want, maybe just sleep on it for a while and have a look into it.

Old 22-04-2012, 08:46 AM   #19937
what_the?
continual crisis

I am currently:

Thank you, it's just so tough. Even though it was kind of expected, they were just really young.

I don't really know what to say.

Old 22-04-2012, 01:39 PM   #19938
crazykat
Fight for another day

Amy hope leave went okay for you, thinking of you xxx

Cam how are you?

Star lovely I am sorry things are crappy but don't give up hope you will get through this

Hope your feeling a bit better now Ritzi

Leigh I agree with the others don't leave your job until you have other plans in place

Claire that sounds amazing and well done on being truthful

Claire not sure what you wrote but hope your doing okay, thinking of you

"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."

crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2012, 01:58 PM   #19939
HopeRises

I wouldn't leave my job until I had something else in place..been there done that, got the tshirt and it didn't go well but, I don't know what at the moment I'd want to do. I will stick at it until I've finished my NVQ anyway.

Claire, I don't know what you wrote but I'm hoping your ok!

Star, how are you?

Kat, how are you?

Old 22-04-2012, 07:13 PM   #19940
Serendipity.
fabulous.

Hey Kat, how are you?

Sending you all love and hugs <3

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)