Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 10-06-2020, 03:37 PM   #1
SilentBoy
Use proper english, like what i does.....innit

I am currently:
enough is enough

enough is enough
i have suffered for too long and put anything and everything ahead of my health for too long
waiting on the phone for a self referral, i should have done this a long time ago

i should never have walked away from ryl. not when i did, when i needed it most

~ SilentBoy

Some people just need a high-five. To the face. With a chair.

SilentBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2020, 10:22 PM   #2
Soft Kitty

You were brave to make the self-referral - well done. You are right to focus on your health, it's so incredibly important.

Soft Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2020, 06:26 AM   #3
Icecube. Swirls
Meera :-)

I am currently:

The first step to recovery is making the self referral, you were brave to do that and accept that you need help.

That's good of you to know that you want to put your health first now, as health is important. Mental health is so important.

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.”

Icecube. Swirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2020, 07:03 PM   #4
Auror.
Camden

Proud of you. I think it was super brave to do a self referral, and I hope they take you seriously and give you some support.

Please do not give me virtual hugs unless you are only using the hug function on threads. Thanks.

You can't always keep it separate.
This is happening, this is part of you.

Auror. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2020, 09:43 PM   #5
SilentBoy
Use proper english, like what i does.....innit

I am currently:

Thank you for your kind words.

They offered me CBT.

I can't stop thinking about my thinking. I can't stop thinking about cutting. I can't stop thinking about how much I want a diagnosis, just so I can say this is why I am who I am. Without a diagnosis I'm just another arse hole.

~ SilentBoy

Some people just need a high-five. To the face. With a chair.

SilentBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2020, 04:56 AM   #6
Auror.
Camden

Do you think you'll give CBT a try? I don't think they would have offered you anything if they thought you were just an arse hole and not actually in need of support.

Why is a diagnosis helpful? I know everyone is different, but to me a diagnosis is just a word for a group of symptoms which already existed. It doesn't make your struggles any more or less valid, but if it seems that way to you I am sure you can ask if you have one or will get one.

Please do not give me virtual hugs unless you are only using the hug function on threads. Thanks.

You can't always keep it separate.
This is happening, this is part of you.

Auror. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2020, 10:25 AM   #7
yoyogirl

I am currently:

That's incredibly brave, you got this :)

Have you ever confused a dream with life? Or stolen something when you have the cash? Have you ever been blue? Or thought your train moving while sitting still? Maybe I was just crazy. Maybe it was the 60's. Or maybe I was just a girl... interrupted.
I know what it's like to want to die. How it hurts to smile. How you try to fit in but you can't. How you hurt yourself on the outside to try to kill the thing on the inside. I tried groups, didn't work out just made my depression a lot worse.

yoyogirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)