RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 13-04-2012, 10:05 PM   #1
melodypond

I am currently:
is this the start of one?

. I'm 16 years old. I think I'm ugly, especially my face. I know that I'm thin, but I don't feel it. I don't have muscle and I see fat everywhere. Over the last few weeks ive lost some weight. I really want to weigh even less. I constantly think about what I eat and how many calories are in stuff. And I feel gross while I eat. I don't want an eating disorder and I don't believe I'm really that Bad, I mean, I still eat. I also have problems with self harm, though that's unrelated.

I just don't know what to do.

Last edited by melodypond : 14-04-2012 at 01:32 AM.

The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. Good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant. - 11th Doctor

One may have a blazing hearth in one's soul and yet no one ever comes to sit by it. Passersby see only a whisp of smoke rising from the chimney and continue on their way. (Vincent van Gogh)

Two of my favorite quotes.

melodypond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2012, 10:10 PM   #2
carly011

I dont have any answers because i am in the same place as you. I am 19years old, i hate eating. I feel disgusting. I dont think i am that bad either though people tell me i am. I also struggle with self harm, depression and anxiety.

If you ever need to talk, you can talk to me :) I hope things get better. Try to eat more, try to curb it while you can.

Last edited by carly011 : 14-04-2012 at 01:29 AM.
carly011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2012, 10:14 PM   #3
melodypond

I am currently:

Thanks. I'm probably not gonna eat dinner now. Ill try to make myself though. I don't want it to get bad.

Last edited by squirrelspit : 14-04-2012 at 07:08 PM. Reason: removing numbers as per the rules

The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. Good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant. - 11th Doctor

One may have a blazing hearth in one's soul and yet no one ever comes to sit by it. Passersby see only a whisp of smoke rising from the chimney and continue on their way. (Vincent van Gogh)

Old 13-04-2012, 11:32 PM   #4
carly011

You need to eat. Even if you "gross" and "fat" because you need the food. I know i am not one to talk because i hardly eat....Have you ever thought of getting help maybe through therapy? that way you can stop yourself from getting worse

Last edited by carly011 : 14-04-2012 at 01:28 AM.
Old 14-04-2012, 01:30 AM   #5
carly011

Melodypond: you should visit the virtual teen forum. They are very very supportive over there and i really like it over there. they also have an eating disorder board. Check it out. They also seem to answer more and be supportive of everything. They are very helpful :)

Old 14-04-2012, 01:30 AM   #6
melodypond

I am currently:

Oh I'm so sorry ill take those out

Old 14-04-2012, 01:33 AM   #7
melodypond

I am currently:

Thanks Carly I'll have to check those out aswell

Old 14-04-2012, 08:22 AM   #8
tears black as night999

I am currently:

then were all in the same boat thats rockinking pretty bad

tears black as night999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2012, 04:45 PM   #9
melodypond

I am currently:

^ I agree

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)