RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 27-11-2014, 02:27 PM   #38821
Doikers
Louder Than God's Revolver and Twice as Shiny

I am currently:

Welcome back Mason :) What is your new job?

How are we all?

I'm still not comfortable in my skin and the anasthetic's slowly wearing thin - Otep
Everyones lost but me! - Indiana Jones

It's okay , they know me here .

Kahlia1981 is my adopted little sister :)

''Courage doesn't always roar , sometimes courage is that little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow"

Doikers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2014, 12:36 PM   #38822
Doikers

I am currently:

Morning all , How are my Lovely Threadlings today ?

I'm still not comfortable in my skin and the anasthetic's slowly wearing thin - Otep

''Courage doesn't always roar , sometimes courage is that little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow"

Old 28-11-2014, 10:36 PM   #38823
smallbluething

I am currently:

Hallo folks.

I am uncertain today. Missed my last two appointments, didn't feel able to leave the house, so I've secluded myself with a few books and am working through some rather unpleasant thoughts.

How're tricks with all of you?

Sending hugs and sympathy to all, I've had a read over the last few days and can only observe that it seems to me there are a lot of very strong people on here trying their very best to deal with the cards life has dealt, so well done all, I'm rather impressed.

Methinks some tea and toast might help me at the moment. Anyone else? I'll put the kettle on :P

- Emily

INTROVERTS UNITE! Occasionally, in small groups, for very limited periods of time...

smallbluething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2014, 02:17 PM   #38824
Doikers

I am currently:

Tea and Toast sound fab , Emily , How are you today?

Old 29-11-2014, 06:36 PM   #38825
skye81

I am currently:

Hi all...apologies this has taken a week to say but thank you to those who replied with welcomes and advice last week for me. I appreciate it and it's always good to hear others experiences too. As my CPN said to me yesterday we all feel alone and like we are the only person with these feelings but we're not in that there are so many other people who feel similar or exaCTLY THE SAME ( IF THAT MAKES SENSE ). Oops...knocked caps lock by mistake...i'm not shouting honest !! Anyhow...I'm a little less confused and walk away from my appointments feeling like someone is actually taking notice and doing something...finally. A lot of people have tried to help in the past but without knowing I possibly have BPD couldn't possibly know what I needed. Awaiting diagnosis hopefully soon so I know one way or the other. I hope you are all doing ok and I'd also be in for the tea and toast if I wasn't going to have a Chinese soon !! May your evenings be free of intrusive thoughts and emotions. Sending Positive thoughts to you all

Jo xx

Skye xx

skye81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2014, 06:38 PM   #38826
skye81

I am currently:

P.S. it still won't let me change my mood status...when I click on the box nothing happens...frustrating me now !! Anyone else having problems?? x

Jo xx

Skye xx

Old 30-11-2014, 12:43 PM   #38827
Doikers

I am currently:

How are you today Jo?

*Glomps My Threadlings*

Anyone heard from Liddy?

Old 30-11-2014, 05:42 PM   #38828
skye81

I am currently:

I am trying to think positively but today is hard. Thanks for asking though. About to have a Sunday roast though so it's all good !!!!! How about you??? And everyone?? I hope you are all having a nice relaxing Sunday...enjoy it before its over

Jo xx

Skye xx

Old 01-12-2014, 09:17 AM   #38829
Doikers

I am currently:

I hope you enjoyed your Roast , Jo :)

How are all y'all? Been too quiet here of late.... :/

Old 01-12-2014, 07:22 PM   #38830
Doikers

I am currently:

I feel le pants

Old 02-12-2014, 06:37 AM   #38831
DyingToBeFree
Lost in the Dark

I am currently:

Just wanted to let everyone know I will be out for a while. Preparing to move the week before Christmas. So I will try to pop in, but otherwise will check in after I'm settled. Take care friends!

DyingToBeFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 07:48 AM   #38832
Doikers

I am currently:

I hope your move is as stressless as possible , Cheri!

Old 02-12-2014, 09:48 PM   #38833
Nosamason
Mason

I am currently:

i apologize for not providing any support in forever, i cant trust my self enough to give others advice or hope ... and i havent found personal ways to deal with extra emotions or stress or anything like that, im back because i just needed to say sorry,

and also today, i guess im getting to my breaking point...kinda freaked out when i saw i had to take care of the dishes... in my mind heres how they talk " oh look we eat of these now lets make him , who is never home to eat dinner with us and takes care of his own dishes when he uses them, take care of ours"

i litterly get home at 10 pm close to everyday... and yet im still held resposable to take care of their *****.. i dont get it.. so theres that and plus i lost my only friend, because i got a little self absorbed and missed messages and texts and the few times we talked i was kinda rude.. so the peron that helped ease everything is gone, left with nothing but me .
the only thing that makes me smile anymore is see the cool ***** i got myself for Christmas and my baby brother when hes happy... i dont no what else to do,

oh and today i found out that i can graduate from college in the spring with and AA in Computer Science.

sorry if its to long to read. its fine if yall just ignore me..

Don't ever say your not beautiful!
Don't get mad!! Get Glad!!

(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < )
This Is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Nosamason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 05:00 AM   #38834
Doikers

I am currently:

Congratulations on your college AA , Mason :)

Old 04-12-2014, 06:13 AM   #38835
Nosamason
Mason

I am currently:

thanks now i have to decide to keep going or be done (and lose my health insurance for a while)

(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < )
This Is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Old 05-12-2014, 03:20 AM   #38836
Serialangel

I am currently:

Hey Mason, it's always worth taking a break if you feel at breaking point..

Hi everyone, hope you're all okay, sorry for being my popping in and out magpie self. I'd been in crisis for a long time and 3 weekends ago I OD'd and had to go to hospital. Since then I've been on sick leave, and had the Home Treatment Team come see me everyday (at one point they even offered inpatient treatment but I was too scared). I'm feeling better now, though I don't know how long it'll last. I'm being encouraged to go on mood stablisers, which is also scary but probably necessary! If anyone has any experience on them, let me know.

I also wanted to say that I keep reading up on BPD and how difficult we are where it doesn't talk about how perceptive and loving and compassionate we are, and I wanted to say you're all perceptive and loving and compassionate in your own way.

Hanging on in quiet desperation is the english way (Pink Floyd)

Serialangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 12:40 PM   #38837
Doikers

I am currently:

*Glomps Serialangel* I am on Lithium which is a Mood Stabiliser , I'lll PM you so you know :)

Old 05-12-2014, 12:43 PM   #38838
Doikers

I am currently:

How are all my threadlings ? *Group Hugs*

Old 06-12-2014, 12:13 AM   #38839
havealittlefaith

I am currently:

Dropping into leave hugs for all xx

havealittlefaith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 02:47 AM   #38840
Nosamason
Mason

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serialangel View Post

I also wanted to say that I keep reading up on BPD and how difficult we are where it doesn't talk about how perceptive and loving and compassionate we are, and I wanted to say you're all perceptive and loving and compassionate in your own way.

yeah, i sseeee that too. plus one thing extra that i never read about is a fear for change and letting go of someone we feel deeply for... thoes are major issues for me..

(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < )

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)