RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-12-2010, 08:43 PM   #1041
Lyddie

Hi to everyone. Hope you're all okay up there.
Granny I hope you managed to find Grandpa, hope you're both happy together. I know I never knew you Grandpa, but I hope that you're happy with Granny. Hope you're both okay.

Grommy, it's been a while since I've seen you I guess. Hope you remember me saying goodbye and waving as we drove off, I knew then that it would probably be the last time I saw you. It's been about 3 months now. But I don't want to get too sentimental, because you'll probably just tell me to stop being such a wuss! Hope you found Aunty S. You can both be up there together having a good old laugh at us lot left down here! And I know you'll be happy so long as you've got your cup of tea and a fag! I hope they let you smoke up there!

Aunty S. It's been almost 4 years now. Wow. Seems like only yesterday we were sat around having a laugh and joking around. Hope you're okay. And you have your mum with you now, that's quite comforting to think. You really were too young to go, it was unfair. I'm sure you're looking over us all, but don't waste too much time on me! Concentrate on your children, please. They're growing up so fast. J's a proper teenager now! And L's growing up as well, she's no longer the small 7 year old I still see her as being. She's 13! Scary stuff, eh? Make sure you stop them doing anything stupid, alright? I don't know if that's possible, but I'm sure you'll find a way! I keep on thinking of that unicorn cuddly toy you gave me, I don't know why, but I am. I loved that toy. I loved you lots. I hope I told you that. I love you still. I hope you were looking over us last year. I'm sure you helped somehow. Don't feel bad that you weren't there to help your big sister through the cancer, mum's doing great now. She's even got her hair. Would have been nice if you could have been there with us, you'd have been a great laugh and I'm sure you'd have helped mum just as much as she helped you in your last months. Love you so, so, so much.

I'll see you all again at some point. I love you all. I do.
Look after each other up there (:

Last edited by Lyddie : 08-12-2010 at 08:45 PM. Reason: Took out names, because I know they'll know that this is for them
Lyddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 12:17 AM   #1042
Masquerada

I am currently:

I love you mummy. missing you hurts too much, and the only cure's hiding in a star somewhere. you shine so beautifully, though. i love you so much. x x x x x x x x

"Trust your if the seas catch fire, live by love though the stars walk b a c k w a r d s"

Masquerada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 10:29 PM   #1043
Rodolphus
#Azkafam

It's been two years since the doctors told us you were well enough to come home for your last Christmas. It's been 1 year & 362 days since you died. They lied to you and they lied to me. We never got our last Christmas together.
That's why I can't celebrate it now. No matter how hard I try to pretend, I just can't. It was meant to be our one last time together. It was going to be goodbye.
You were only 56.
You should have still been here in 15 years time.
Please be happy. I need to know that you're happy and safe now.

Love you always, Gadda P.
Your Beena.
<3

Now I'll play your ghost as my ace, whenever I'm led astray.
But I am actually good, can't help it if we're tilted.
I'm in my right place, don't be a downer.

Rodolphus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 02:41 AM   #1044
Ciara

I am currently:

<3 x x x

x A mother holds her daughter's hand for a little while but her heart forever...x

“You and me, we’ll soldier on together, I was in the trench and you carried me out of it – we’ve lost no war”

Ciara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 11:14 PM   #1045
x-dying-inside-x
*Dan*

I am currently:

We miss you loads nan ivy.
we were talking about you the other day, it felt so good talking about you because since you died people hardly say your name.
I don't know if people don't speak your name because it still hurts. i know when nan talks of you you can see the pain behind her eyes.
i think about you everyday, i'm so glad i can say i spent over 11 years of my life with an amazing great nan who would do anything for me.
i love you so much nan.
xxxxxxxx

" my precious, precious child, I love you and I would never, never leave you during your times of trials and suffering. When you see only one set of footprints it was then that I carried you" you were carried out of are lifes into the next and when its my time to leave this life I know i will be carried into the next life with you.
I wish i had my world complete again.
'Can we protend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars, i could really use a wish right now' BoB

x-dying-inside-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 06:26 PM   #1046
one_step_closer
The Shadow of the Day

I'm sorry that I asked God for other things when I was supposed to be thinking about you and asking for strength and such. I'm sorry I came close to crying but didn't let my tears fall.

I put it down on paper and then the ghost does not ache so much.

Don't try to calm the storm, calm yourself, the storm will pass.

You didn't come this far just to come this far.

one_step_closer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 06:48 PM   #1047
Gone.

Take care.

Left.

Gone. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 08:09 PM   #1048
Masquerada

I am currently:

christmas is nothing without you.
i don't even want to get out of bed the whole day.
i know you'd want us to enjoy ourselves, but i can't.
tracey took us to the carol service tonight, i cried. i think aaron saw, but its not like he'd care. esther keeps texting me too. they know i'm ****ed-up, i'm sorry.
"sleep in heavenly peace"<3
i love you so much. x x x x x x x x x

"Trust your if the seas catch fire, live by love though the stars walk b a c k w a r d s"

Old 12-12-2010, 09:48 PM   #1049
FluorescentAdolescent

I am currently:

****, dad. I miss you so damn much. Another christmas without you... Starting another year without you... Then it will 8 years since I lost you forever... I don't want to do it again, dad. I don't think I can do it again, dad. A few months after that, it's going to be my 16th... My 16th without my daddy... That's not right.
If you can see me, you will know how much of a mess I am. I'm falling apart here, I've just cut and cut constantly these past couple of days. I'm hurting so much, dad. I don't have enough strength for this. Maybe I'll be with you soon... Hopefully I'll be with you soon.

Gran, first christmas without you. ****, that is gonna be so difficult. You were the life of christmas in the family, it's just not right that you won't be here... It's not gonna be christmas. I miss you.

Granddad, first christmas without you too. HeartbreakHeartbreakHeartbreak. I don't want to do it, Granddad. I do not want to do it. I need you. I'm sorry for being such a mess lately. I'm sorry for being such a **** up. I miss you more each day.

I love you all. <3

Come on skinny love, just last the year...

FluorescentAdolescent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 10:24 PM   #1050
Cherry Tree
Gone

Can I be with you Nanny? Will you wait for me?
Oh god I need you, Life is so hard without you.
Are you disappointed in me? Do I make you ashamed?
Nanny, can I come home to you? Could you come get me?
I need you nan, please! Please. Please?
I beginning to cry because I just can't survive without you. No one can say I haven't tried. I've been trying for the last three years.
Nan come and get me please? I need you please? Nan...

Cherry Tree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 10:33 PM   #1051
[Desolation.]

i miss you.
so so much.
it should have been me. but it was you.
im sorry.

[Desolation.] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2010, 05:10 PM   #1052
Masquerada

I am currently:

iloveyouiloveyouiloveyou.<3

Old 13-12-2010, 11:11 PM   #1053
x-dying-inside-x
*Dan*

I am currently:

really missing you lucy.
it's horrible thinking of another xmas without you,
I'm going to get the best friend chain, one for me and one for your grave!
Then i will always have something that links us together.
i hate thinking of another christmas without you and chris!
i've got a skylanton for both of you to be released christmas day.
I'll light a candle on christmas eve as always.
i'm going to go before i start crying.
love you loads lucy.
reach for the stars my angel!
xxxxxxxxxxx

" my precious, precious child, I love you and I would never, never leave you during your times of trials and suffering. When you see only one set of footprints it was then that I carried you" you were carried out of are lifes into the next and when its my time to leave this life I know i will be carried into the next life with you.
I wish i had my world complete again.
'Can we protend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars, i could really use a wish right now' BoB

x-dying-inside-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2010, 01:20 PM   #1054
Ciara

I am currently:

x X x

x A mother holds her daughter's hand for a little while but her heart forever...x

“You and me, we’ll soldier on together, I was in the trench and you carried me out of it – we’ve lost no war”

Ciara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2010, 07:39 PM   #1055
l.e.g.o
Lego Enthusiast

I am currently:

Grandad i'm sorry i know you must see what a disappointment i am
You must hate me for what i told and that they try to blame you when i dont believe that you taught that as you loved me so much and never touched me
When you died so did my confidence
I miss you with all my heart
Love you

Emily-29.04.05

http://battlinglife.wordpress.com/

"A penny for my thoughts, oh no, I'll sell 'em for a dollar
They're worth so much more after I'm a goner
And maybe then you'll hear the words I been singin'
Funny when you're dead how people start listenin'"

l.e.g.o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2010, 04:15 AM   #1056
Masquerada

I am currently:

christmas is nothing without you, mum.
you know i love you, right?
moon & back, always.
i miss you, so much. </3

Old 18-12-2010, 04:07 PM   #1057
Masquerada

I am currently:

"I walk home, as the sun goes down, and I listen for your voice. But you're not there to call me, no, you're not there to call me. I forget sometimes".

I need you around mummy.
Where are you?
Why?
You have no idea how much I miss you; christmas isn't half as merry without you. Even just christmas shopping, little things, make me think of you. I even saw a necklace I would've bought for you. I wish I could have.
I have this party tonight, but I don't see much to celebrate. I'll try; or maybe that's a lie. I don't even know what I can do without you anymore.
Visit me sometime, please?
I think about you everyday.
I'm crying writing this. I was crying walking home. I can't stop.
I'll try and see you when Dad gets home; he isn't picking up his phone. I'll buy you pretty flowers and everything. Shitty christmas present though, huh.
Wish you were here,
Love you always, <3
Rach xxxxxxxx

Old 19-12-2010, 09:55 PM   #1058
Masquerada

I am currently:

I can't do this, not without you.
Take me with you mummy?</3

Old 20-12-2010, 06:29 PM   #1059
Tenji
A froot loop in a world full of Cheerios

I am currently:

When you're feeling too close to the bottom
You know who it is you can count on
Someone will pick you up again
We can conquer anything together
All of us are bonded forever
If you die I die that's the way it is

Were you a pennywise fan pings? I ****ing hate that there's so much i never knew.
Please visit me. why have you stopped. I can't do this. It's only been just over a year. i have the rest of my life to do before i can even see you again. I don't think i can cope with that.
Please send me a sign. please.
****ing hell. i miss you so much.
i love you. did you know that? i only ever told your corpse.

I am very opinionated. I don't care if you're my mate, and i don't care how many problems you have. I will be blunt.
(E)(A)
R.I.P Pingu
Only Anarchists are Pretty
I miss and love you so much

Tenji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2010, 06:33 PM   #1060
Tenji
A froot loop in a world full of Cheerios

I am currently:

If someone said three years from now
You'd be long gone
I'd stand up and punch them out
Cause they're all wrong and
That last kiss
I'll cherish
Until we meet again
And time makes
It harder
I wish I could remember
But I keep
Your memory
You visit me in my sleep
My darling
Who knew?

I am very opinionated. I don't care if you're my mate, and i don't care how many problems you have. I will be blunt.
(E)(A)
R.I.P Pingu
Only Anarchists are Pretty
I miss and love you so much

Tenji is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)