RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-03-2020, 08:32 PM   #1
Dying_Angel

I am currently:
Graphic - I don't know what to do

I've been feeling really down the last few months . I had support from Home first but they discharged me . And now I have no one. Things are really hard right now and these no one i can talk to. I always thinking of ways to end it. I want to overdose. I feel like a broken record calling out of hours crisis team as they never do anything and I'm always wanting to die I feel like they don't believe me and are fed up of me. But when I say I wannabe do something I genuinely mean it

I don't know what to do any more. I've come off a high dose of quetiapine into the minimum dose of ariaprozele which none will up. And that's not helping either.

Any advice would b great

I know what it's like to want to die. How it hurts to smile. How you try to fit in but you can't. How you hurt yourself on the outside to try to kill the thing on the inside. ~ Girl Interrupted

When you dont want to feel, death seems like a dream. ~ Girl Interrupted

Dying_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 11:35 AM   #2
Pi.R^2
Pathologically flamboyant

I am currently:

Hey, I'm sorry to hear that you're struggling so badly at the moment. It seems as though you're feeling quite let-down by services. What's your living arrangement- do you have any family or friends around to support you and/or advocate for you?

Why are your team resistant to any medication changes?

Perhaps you could look into charitable organisations in your area who could potentially offer some sort of support or social activities.

No other sadness in the world would do

Pi.R^2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)