Old 07-12-2009, 04:38 AM   #10821
gotta-breathe
excuse my personality disorder

I am currently:

why are you all the same?

I will get there. Someday

When everything feels like the movies, yeah you bleed just to know you're alive

I gave everything to you.
And you betrayed me. Just like everyone else.
I'm done.

gotta-breathe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 06:53 AM   #10822
lokagura

Get out of the way. You are holding me back and I'm not going to deal with it anymore. I swear if you try to mess with me again I will tear you done to your foundation. No more distractions, no more interruptions, no more excuses. I will get to where I need to be.

Eckhart saw Hell too. He said: The only thing that burns in Hell is the part of you that won't let go of life, your memories, your attachments. They burn them all away. But they're not punishing you, he said. They're freeing your soul. So, if you're frightened of dying and... and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. But if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the earth.

lokagura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 09:47 AM   #10823
frizzly

I am currently:

tonight.... i cant see past tonight.... i cannot do this anymore... i dont know what to do...

"you never know how strong you are untill being strong is the only choice you have"

lozstar88 your my lopbelly night owl. CrashQueen your beautiful and amazing like the vodka that stops the jelly from tasting funny :p

frizzly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 11:02 AM   #10824
Rhapsody
meditating and breathing slowly

I am currently:

I forgave the man who took my son from me. But how do I forgive myself for letting him ?

rhap·so·dy - an ecstatic expression of feeling or enthusiasm. ♫

"Sacrifice is the most you can love someone."

“Love was at best an excuse for stupidity, at worst a destructive, dangerous emotion that drove men to acts of annihilation which defied logic. It was a twisted, insidious sentiment used to justify everything from spoiling a child to destroying entire civilizations.”

Rhapsody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 11:16 AM   #10825
Wakeful Dreamer.
Honourable mention.

I am currently:

I don't want to talk to you because you're annoying and you make me feel like crap.

They're not for my friend. They're for me.

I do all this because otherwise you'd never notice me. I fall apart and you save me - my hero - but when it's all right, you don't care. You're only there when I need you most. But what about all the other times? Could you not just be there with me then too?
And fuck, you just did it again. Do you have no fucking idea how much that annoys me? When you just leave like that?

You haven't replied yet. Because you're too caught up in your own problems to care about mine. Whatever. And same with you.

Fuck you. Fuck you all.

oh non-believer, please believe me.
is there honestly nothing in this world
that keeps you living & breathing?
you're a ghost in your own
goddamn city.

Wakeful Dreamer. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 12:50 PM   #10826
Only Distraction
Only love can heal the pain.

I am currently:

And what if it hurts me? What if I break down?
What if it doesn't get any better than this?
What if you are all I have left?
What if you stop caring?
What if this is it?
What if I can't do it?

Shout. Ask. Run. Question. Laugh. Remember.

Only Distraction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 04:58 PM   #10827
offlineforever
Left RYL

you know what, i didn't sign up for this shit, so why should i have to deal with it, why should i get help when i know how to deal with it.

fuck off trying to sort my life, i'm so tired i just want to sleep

Left.

offlineforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 06:09 PM   #10828
NeonHaze

I just started crying at that paramore song/video.

How pathetic.

Sarah: Give me the child.
Jareth: Sarah beware. I have been generous up till now. I can be cruel.
Sarah: Generous? What have you done that's generous?
Jareth: Everything! Everything you have wanted I have done. You asked the child be taken, I took him. You cowered before me, I was frightening. I have reordered time. I have turned the world upside down, and I have done it all for you! I am exhausted from living up to your expectations of me. Isn't that generous?

NeonHaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 06:29 PM   #10829
whirlpools

Ahaha fuck you!

whirlpools is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 09:43 PM   #10830
Only Distraction
Only love can heal the pain.

I am currently:

And right now all I need is to see that little red flag and hear what you have to say. Hear your perspective and your empathy. I'm hanging on you're every word. I could sit and talk to you for hours. Please don't take it away from me.

Shout. Ask. Run. Question. Laugh. Remember.

Only Distraction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 10:06 PM   #10831
Maurabora

I am currently:

I'm fucking disgusted by you right now. I can't stop thinking about it and I hope it doesn't change the way I think about you forever. I love you more than anyone and you are so important to me but I'm having trouble getting over this. Why did you lie? Should I believe anything you have to say from now on?! You can't just fucking tell me you love me and expect everything to be ok. I can't be with you if you're going to do this to me.

Maurabora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 10:17 PM   #10832
Pnuemonia[Blue]

I am currently:

In the ceiling. They're watching me from the ceiling. I'm so scared baby, What do we do? How do i do this? help me please ...

Pnuemonia[Blue] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 10:36 PM   #10833
dead-wolf

fells like im falling far out of sight

dead-wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 10:57 PM   #10834
flybat3

I am currently:

lizzy-I'm possessed? Bullshit. Screw your god. If you want to love me than you must love all of me. You must learn to love my evil as well as my good and if you can't do that than find someone eles to pray for and be friends with. Fuck you and fuck your god. I'm so close to taking you off my facebook friends. Don't make me. Don't push me. I swear to god, if you call me possessed again than im done with you!

your tears dont fall they crash around me- bullet for my valentine.

flybat3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 11:50 PM   #10835
*phantom*
Gotta keep your face up.

I am currently:

oh sammy.
look how fat you've let yourself get.

*phantom* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 01:06 AM   #10836
NeonHaze

I need to get drunk so goddamn badly - but all we have is Baileys. Too many calories. Not long.

Jareth: Everything! Everything you have wanted I have done. You asked the child be taken, I took him. You cowered before me, I was frightening. I have reordered time. I have turned the world upside down, and I have done it all for you! I am exhausted from living up to your expectations of me. Isn't that generous?

Old 08-12-2009, 01:19 AM   #10837
KaptyreUnKertain

I am currently:

I want to run away so badly but I don't know if I have the guts. I don't know if I can pull it off. I have to get out because there is nothing for me here. Nothing. I'm seeing my therapist tomorrow and I'm running away on Thursday. I won't be able to concentrate on the session tomorrow. What's the point in even going? Why don't I even try and leave tomorrow?

What the hell am I doing? I feel so alone and running away will make me even more alone. I just can't face Thursday. Thursday is so stupid that I shouldn't be so scared about it. But I am, I can't help it. I have to run away. I have to get out.

You wear a mask for so long, you forget who you were beneath it.

I am the man who has to hide what this world needs most, love.

KaptyreUnKertain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 01:38 AM   #10838
DestroyMe
the world is no longer mysterious

I am currently:

I can't do this by myself...i need you...but I hate to admit that I need anything....

“Because everything that goes around comes around. Maybe it's luck or maybe it's fate, but either way, it comes back around."

Rest in Love Sar-sis. I'll see you the next time around hopefully <3 12/11/92-05/18/16
AJs mommy ❤️ 11/26/17
Married to my best friend and Soulmate 3/5/18 ❤️💍

DestroyMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 02:07 AM   #10839
NeonHaze

heh. theres a massive knife downstairs. i wonder if anyones up? i love no-one can tell when im drunk anymore =)

Old 08-12-2009, 03:00 AM   #10840
DestroyMe
the world is no longer mysterious

I am currently:

god will you piss off? I don't want to talk to either of you, you're annoying me at the minute..your b/f broke up with you? I'm sorry wtf am I supposed to do about it I can barely hold my own!!!

“Because everything that goes around comes around. Maybe it's luck or maybe it's fate, but either way, it comes back around."

Rest in Love Sar-sis. I'll see you the next time around hopefully <3 12/11/92-05/18/16
AJs mommy ❤️ 11/26/17
Married to my best friend and Soulmate 3/5/18 ❤️💍

DestroyMe is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)