RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 14-12-2015, 08:47 PM   #1
Marauder7

Do I have an eating disorder?

I apologize in advance for any spelling mistakes I might make. I got bullied for being overweight, I am a bit its nothing major but its noticable. Words really startet to get to me lately, I started counting how many calories I eat per day I restricted myself to a lot less calories that is recommended, whenever I ate more I went to the bathroom and made myself puke. Now whenever I eat more I cut as a form of punishment, I think I might have an eating disorder but I never heard of anyone else doing that. Please help.

Marauder7 is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Hugs Given By :
Old 14-12-2015, 10:30 PM   #2
Charmed
I'm safe up high.

Hi there, welcome to RYL.

It sounds like this is quite difficult for you and you are struggling quite a lot with food at the moment. We obviously can't diagnose you, but it definitely sounds as though your eating is disordered. Have you been to a GP at all? Or spoken to anyon about this?

It sounds like you could really do with some support at the moment and a good start would be speaking to someone.

Also you're definitely not alone, what you're describing is quiete common, in fact it sounds very similar to my current behaviour and I'm sure many others.

Take care.

Have you ever looked fear in the face and said "I just don't care"?

Charmed is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)