RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-10-2011, 11:56 AM   #1
**thelastnight**

I am currently:
detached?

Ive been feeling rly detached latley. Like im going through life but not rly experienceing or feeling anything. im not really happy but im not rly depressed either im kinda just numb. Ive gone a month without SH and ive been wanting to do it more and more just to feel something. I dont rly know what to do.. does anyone have suggestions?

PM me any time. I love to help and am a pretty good listener.

"And someday, I hope that my sadness will be replaced by something beautiful"

"hope is the thing with feathers that perches on the soul and sings the song without the words and never stops at all"

**thelastnight** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 03:41 PM   #2
sosew96
I'm not as sad as I used to be.

I am currently:

I understand, I feel that way too. Try joining a sport or a club that you are interested. Shake things up in your life, dye your hair a crazy shade. You need change in your life :)

"Monsters are real, ghosts are too. They live inside us and sometimes they win."

sosew96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 06:23 PM   #3
~hunni~

I can relate to what you're saying and I think there does come a point when feeling nothing becomes extremely frustrating - when you can't connect to anything everything starts to feel a little pointless. I agree with sosew96, some kind of change would probably be a good thing for you right now. I think it's also really important to keep pushing yourself to do things, even if it seems like there is no point, try and keep talking to people and engaging with them. It's also worth trying to think about what has been happening for you lately and if there's any reason for you to be detached from what's happening in your life.
Stay safe
xxx

~hunni~ is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)