RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-06-2007, 11:44 AM   #1
roguebludger
roguebludger

I am currently:
Triggering (SI) - One Wave Short of A Shipwreck

I feel weird sharing my problems with complete strangers, but my friends don't seem to want to deal with me anymore so this seems like my only option short of confiding in my parents, blah *shudders*. I've been on summer break for a month now, and I've gone from insanely busy/stressful school mode to really boring school mode. It's honestly like hitting a brick wall. I was fine last year, but this time I've just sunk into a depression that shows no sign of letting up any time soon. I feel completely worthless. I can't bring myself to contact any of my friends because a) I just don't care, and b) I feel like they don't care about me anyways. I also sleep in really late and it's getting harder and harder to get out of bed. I've been trying really hard to get a job so at least I'll be distracted some of the time, but the hiring process is taking forever. I really hate myself right now but I can't seem to pull myself out of this downward spiral, and lately I've been wanting to start cutting again. I really don't want to because the 2 month anniversary of my last cut is coming up, but it's getting harder and harder to resist. Argh! Can anyone help me figure out how to pull myself out of this mess?

--Emily

roguebludger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 12:04 PM   #2
xbutterflyxkissesx
As Beautiful As Fire Against The Evening Sky

I am currently:
Heya

Heya, im lou, im going through exactly the same thing, when my parents found out they told me 'not to do it again because it doesnt reflect well on them' which is useless as far as parents go. I havnt cut in about a month I think but im doing GCSEs atm which is making it hard not to cos its reli stressful as I was expelled so missed all my lessons so dnt have a clue wot im doing. I do have the most amazing boyfriend and a mate who gets up at 2 in the morning to come talk 2 me, but the rest of my friends dont no. You just have to look forward to the future and know that even if no1 cares someday you will find someone who truly loves you for who you are and have been in the past. I have the same problem with laying in bed all day but when you get a job and have something to get up 4 you will feel great because your earning money and actuli working for it, proving to yourself your not as useless as you thought you were. As for resisting it you have to think or do somehting else, like going for a run or going shopping or something. Hope this helps, your not alone and loadsa people are out there to help. SOrry this is very long lol.

*Lou*

Brothers and sisters
I'm right here with you
I am not afraid to keep on living
I am not afraid to walk this world alone
Becuase Im Alive And Im Never Going Back

xbutterflyxkissesx is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)