RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 24-05-2018, 02:53 PM   #1
Book_nerd_qu33n

On a mental comedown

Hello,
Recently I have been on a Mental high (not drug induced) I have found myself obsessing over writing projects and getting into it for the past couple of weeks and now that I have written one story I took a break and tried to write the second one and I find myself disinterested I have been sat thinking and thinking for the past few hours and I can feel myself coming down from the high I have been on for the past couple of weeks to the depressive state again.
I am starting to think I have an obsessive disorder as this happens a lot I would spend all my time thinking about something and doing anything to do with it and then I will put so much energy into it and a week or 2 later its no longer a thing I am interested in.
This post is probably rambling but my thoughts are just wanting to come out and talk about it to someone.
I finished work Wednesday morning and went to bed and didn't wake up again until Thursday 3am and almost fainted in my weigh in group.
has anyone got any advice to get me through the comedown?

Book_nerd_qu33n is offline   Reply With Quote
One Hug Given By:
Old 26-05-2018, 09:40 AM   #2
Pi.R^2
Pathologically flamboyant

I am currently:

This sounds really difficult. Do you have any professional support to help with managing this instability of mood? If not, I'd strongly advise seeking help through your GP.

No other sadness in the world would do

Pi.R^2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)