Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 18-01-2021, 09:12 PM   #21
Lyanna

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonperson View Post
No they don't.

I just did a quick Google search for games that don't use flash and loads of websites came up.

Are those games the exact same as the ones here, with same design and all? Because I like this site's version of Mahjong in particular.

Lyanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2021, 09:23 PM   #22
Auror.
Camden

Why don't you have a google yourself and see what you can find? This isn't an issue RYL can fix. If you are looking for very specific things, it sounds like you need to spend some time to figure out what exists that you are okay with. Google is your friend.

Please do not give me virtual hugs unless you are only using the hug function on threads. Thanks.

You can't always keep it separate.
This is happening, this is part of you.

Auror. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2021, 09:24 PM   #23
Pi.R^2
Pathologically flamboyant

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyanna View Post
Are those games the exact same as the ones here, with same design and all? Because I like this site's version of Mahjong in particular.
I doubt it, but nonperson was just rebutting your claim that all other places use flash.

Yes it would be nice if flash still existed and therefore the arcade still worked but it doesn’t and you kind of need to accept that I’m afraid or it’s just going to cause you more distress. I’m not sure there’s much else we can say in this thread; your question has been more than answered.

I would suggest going forward you maybe make a thread in general chat to ask for ideas for online games sites and see if anyone has any nice suggestions for you to help fill the gap that the RYL arcade used to fill for you. Or as Camden suggested, have a browse of the web and see what’s out there!

No other sadness in the world would do

Pi.R^2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2021, 11:11 PM   #24
Lyanna

I am currently:

I've google and none of them match the games this site had. I want to find games that are the exact copy of the ones in this arcade. How do I do that?

Lyanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2021, 11:28 PM   #25
Pi.R^2
Pathologically flamboyant

I am currently:

Lyanna, I’m afraid you’re almost certainly not going to find exact copies of the arcade elsewhere. Flash doesn’t exist anymore and so things will likely be different. Change is uncomfortable but also positive- maybe you’ll find games you like more than the games we had here, I know it’s hard, but try to accept that technology has moved on and so things have to change. (I’m a hypocrite saying that mind, as I’m still salty that I can’t find the exact origami book I loved when I was 11, so I can really relate to your feeling of attachment here!)

No other sadness in the world would do

Pi.R^2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)