Live Help

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 22-08-2016, 07:49 PM   #21
ThePhoenixFallacy

I am currently:

I used to think I was an unsolvable puzzle. But I wasn't. There is a really, really high chance that you're not either. I no longer think anyone is beyond help.
If that helps.

Ash x

Call me Ash :)

"Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light" -Albus Dumbledore

This is not a part of me. This is a part of what is happening to me.

ThePhoenixFallacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2016, 03:45 PM   #22
Uglyducklin

I am currently:

Thanks I don't know . I don't want to be in this fat body. I'm drowning but I can't reach out to anyone as my weight is too high . The memories keep coming thick and fast. I have no support until 5Th. How do I make it stop? Xx

Uglyducklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2016, 06:43 AM   #23
Bellatrix
Voldemort's Bitch

Have you done any trauma work?

Imperfection is underrated.

Bellatrix is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2016, 09:22 AM   #24
Uglyducklin

I am currently:

Thank you Jodie yes but I have been doing phase 1/stage 1 for a year and I'm still very bad at grounding techniques. I am writing down the memories as the come up. I seem to reach a point in every day where it gets on top of me and the flashbacks come . It's like I get too exhausted from the intrusive images that are more constant than flashbacks they are hard to filter out. I have a CPA on 2nd and I'm hoping they might refer to the trauma and dissociation service so I can do group work or something else alongside the trauma work. Eating disorders have given up I can't blame them I'm never well enough or I'll enough. I just don't know.

Old 06-09-2016, 09:55 PM   #25
Uglyducklin

I am currently:

I just feel so triggered. I can see him and I want him to stop. I ended up somewhere else I knew I was in my house now but I was where I grew up . I started screaming mum found me on the floor. I am a mess. I don't know what is happening to me ? It's like the world dropped away

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)