Live Help

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 29-03-2017, 06:47 PM   #1
depressedboy1998

I am currently:
The crisis team are rubbish

Two people who I've spoken to from the crisis team do not seem to understand my issues at all and don't seem very helpful.

One of them essentially said to me that I have no reason to be depressed as I 'have my whole life planned out'. What kind of rubbish is that? How does he think that is going to help? He just kept on rambling on about how I applied to university, yet I told him that I don't care about university anymore I just want to be happy.

The second person who I spoke to was a bit better, but she just gave me looks of confusion and didn't really give any good advice or help. She made me feel very uncomfortable with how she kept on staring at me and it was like she was trying to hypnotise me or something.

I'm convinced that they are both thinking I am hiding something or am being silly about the way I feel, and are relaying this information to other people.

I really do not think that talking about my problems is even going to help, given my situation which I explained in a previous post. What should I even do about this? I'm not sure how I'm going to get my issues sorted out and I don't see any way out of this all.

depressedboy1998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2017, 08:14 PM   #2
Sketchy

I am currently:

It's really not helpful when people say you have no reason to be depressed. If only it were that simple.
I've had both good and bad experiences with crisis. Hopefully you'll get to speak to someone who is able to help you. Don't let these experiences put you off. Do you have anyone else you could speak to?

Sketchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2017, 01:35 PM   #3
Sooty
Sophie

I am currently:

I'm sorry to hear that the crisis team were far from helpful for you. Is there a way of giving feedback about these two particular people perhaps to your GP or the MH team they are part of? These types of comments are really not helpful to you and he needs to be spoken to about them. What is the rest of your support network like?

Sophie.x

Soon... Now will be then...Today will be yesterday... Present will be past...And thought will be memory... So...Live for the future! Make your future how you want it!

Sooty is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)